Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Religious Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2010, 05:24 PM
outhouse Online!
Religion: atheisticly
Title:Exquisite Member
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts 

Frubals: 450
outhouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetings
Default HELP child abuse

How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

This guy needs to be turned into the FBI or local authorty's

If anyone knows how to help this poor kid let me know, Please post.

If I lived in Az I would report to state officials

Where does religious freedom have limits???? this is pitiful
Old 11-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Storm Offline
Religion: Rogue Panentheist/ UU
Title:Proud Queer
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason:  Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason: That's a lot of posts! 

Frubals: 2084
Storm just wants to tickle your frubals until they giggle like schoolgirlsStorm just wants to tickle your frubals until they giggle like schoolgirls
Storm just wants to tickle your frubals until they giggle like schoolgirlsStorm just wants to tickle your frubals until they giggle like schoolgirls

Dude, Landover Baptist is a PARODY site.

Check out my shiny new blog, Knitting In Church!
Old 11-11-2010, 05:27 PM
outhouse Online!
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts 

outhouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetingsouthouse was caught skipping Frubals Anonymous meetings

sure fooled me
Old 11-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Storm Offline
Religion: Rogue Panentheist/ UU
Title:Proud Queer
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason:  Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason: That's a lot of posts! 

Frubals: 2084

You got Poe'd.

Check out my shiny new blog, Knitting In Church!
Old 11-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Revoltingest Online!
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 3087
Revoltingest is relieved frubals were on the arkRevoltingest is relieved frubals were on the arkRevoltingest is relieved frubals were on the ark
Revoltingest is relieved frubals were on the arkRevoltingest is relieved frubals were on the ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by outhouse View Post
How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

This guy needs to be turned into the FBI or local authorty's

If anyone knows how to help this poor kid let me know, Please post.

If I lived in Az I would report to state officials

Where does religious freedom have limits???? this is pitiful
I'm outraged!
I'll call Reno 911 immediately.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:30 PM
outhouse Online!

Landover Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ya now we can delete this and my other thread lol

im glad its not real. Im dang glad its a parody
Old 11-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Madhuri Offline
Religion: Bhagavad Gita
Title:RF Goddess
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: For being an excellent representative of your religious path. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts! Congrats Malini :) 

Frubals: 1303
Madhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popular
Madhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popularMadhuri names frubals individually and then lists them as 'friends' on social networking sites to appear more popular

LOL! Definitely a parody. Check out some of their sig lines. Sooo funny.

Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
Old 11-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Revoltingest Online!
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 3087
Revoltingest is relieved frubals were on the arkRevoltingest is relieved frubals were on the arkRevoltingest is relieved frubals were on the ark
Revoltingest is relieved frubals were on the arkRevoltingest is relieved frubals were on the ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by outhouse View Post
Landover Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ya now we can delete this and my other thread lol
im glad its not real. Im dang glad its a parody
Parodies are the most fun when taken seriously.
This one caused much outrage among animal rights types (who thought it was real).
Study: Multiple Stab Wounds May Be Harmful To Monkeys | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network
Old 11-11-2010, 05:46 PM
outhouse Online!

That was hillarious Revoltingest
Old 11-11-2010, 10:48 PM
ChristineES Offline
Religion: Follower of Yeshua
Title:Tiggerism
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the kindness award, and it's well deserved. Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: For your work as a mod. Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason: For reaching 20,000 posts. Congratulations, Christine! 

Frubals: 2329
ChristineES worries about being fired for fuballing at workChristineES worries about being fired for fuballing at work
ChristineES worries about being fired for fuballing at workChristineES worries about being fired for fuballing at workChristineES worries about being fired for fuballing at workChristineES worries about being fired for fuballing at workChristineES worries about being fired for fuballing at workChristineES worries about being fired for fuballing at work

Just call the guys from Law and Order and they'll take care of it. Oh, wait they can't, they've been canceled.

Sheriff Worf says, "Watch out, my finger is loaded"