Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Discuss Individual Religions (DIR) / Abrahamic Religions DIR / Rastafari movement DIR
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2005, 01:50 PM
CanuckRasta Offline
Religion: Rastafari
Title:Theist

Frubals: 2121
CanuckRasta is looking for something that will remove frubal slobber from a cocktail dressCanuckRasta is looking for something that will remove frubal slobber from a cocktail dress
CanuckRasta is looking for something that will remove frubal slobber from a cocktail dressCanuckRasta is looking for something that will remove frubal slobber from a cocktail dressCanuckRasta is looking for something that will remove frubal slobber from a cocktail dress

The Bible referenced there is the Scofield Study Bible. This was the Bible the TToI leader told his followers to use. I am not certain which canon it uses. Definitely not Roman Catholic.

Most Rastafarians use the Ethiopian Orthodox canon. However, it is not always possible to use this. It is preferred and is considered the only authentic version.

One Love
CanuckRasta
Old 08-28-2005, 01:56 PM
JAHLion Offline
Religion: RasTafarI
Title:Theist

Frubals: 179
JAHLion is filling up landfills everywhere with frubalsJAHLion is filling up landfills everywhere with frubalsJAHLion is filling up landfills everywhere with frubalsJAHLion is filling up landfills everywhere with frubals

Haile Selassie I is Jah in the flesh, you can tell by his quote....

"I have heard of that idea. I also met certain Rastafarians. I told them clearly that I am a man, that I am mortal, and that I will be replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that a human being is emanated from a deity."

Seen?

Jah Bless.