Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Resources / Prayers and Meditations
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2008, 11:14 AM
ladytex2 Offline
Title:Freshman Member

Frubals: 11
ladytex2 will work for frubals
Default Under Spiritual Attack! Please PRAY for me!

Dear Friends In Christ:

Since posting here (and revealing my soul) I have been under Spiritual Attack and need your prayers to put satan and his minion in their place!

At first I thought God wanted me NOT to post here, and to retract what I had written -BUT- now I believe it is satan who doesn't want me to post here and wants me to retract my posts. Well - I won't do it!

The God of my fathers, of my Saviour, Jesus, and of this universe is working through us, and Light Warriors never have it easy - do they? No!

Anyway, Please Pray for me and mine and ask Our Heavenly Father and His Only Begotten Son, Jesus, to guide and protect me and mine, and to keep the light burning in my soul, the fire burining in my heart - and the strength to continue fighting the good fight in His name, Forever and Always!

Amen and Amen!
Old 05-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Title:There's no room on here!
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For Reaching the 10,000 post mark! 

Frubals: 1971
whereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity parties
whereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity parties

Okay... I hope you are alright...
Old 05-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Religion: Christian
Title:Pater Familias
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: This award has been given to your peers and is well deserved. Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 3493
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place

No more caffiene.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Nessa Nenharma Offline
Religion: Eclectic Witch
Title:Goddess of my Domain

Frubals: 25
Nessa Nenharma is the leader of a covert group of mutant frubals

Prayer might not be what you need,
But some serious meditation might help,
And while you're at it some relaxation exercises.

Nessa
Old 05-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Somkid Offline
Title:Senior Member

Frubals: 172
Somkid falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeSomkid falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeSomkid falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeSomkid falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every time

This is the kind of stuff that really frightens me....
Old 05-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Draka Offline
Religion: Spiritual
Title:Cylon Skin Job
Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason: For your excellent contributions over the years Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For sharing 100 X 100 thoughts! 

Frubals: 2386
Draka digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedDraka digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped
Draka digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedDraka digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedDraka digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedDraka digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedDraka digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedDraka digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped

I swear, I suddenly had flashes of the "God Warrior" from Trading Spouses.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Title:There's no room on here!
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For Reaching the 10,000 post mark! 

Frubals: 1971
whereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity parties
whereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity partieswhereismynotecard suspects that frubals might be the active ingredient in those delicious brownies at the fraternity parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draka View Post
I swear, I suddenly had flashes of the "God Warrior" from Trading Spouses.

Ha ha. I watched that... She is an example of a "crazy religious person."
Old 05-14-2008, 10:47 PM
lunamoth Online!
Religion: Will to Love
Title:Episcopalian
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award had been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: This award had been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: This award had been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 1559
lunamoth is trying to figure out a way to charge you a frubal fee for each post
lunamoth is trying to figure out a way to charge you a frubal fee for each postlunamoth is trying to figure out a way to charge you a frubal fee for each postlunamoth is trying to figure out a way to charge you a frubal fee for each postlunamoth is trying to figure out a way to charge you a frubal fee for each postlunamoth is trying to figure out a way to charge you a frubal fee for each postlunamoth is trying to figure out a way to charge you a frubal fee for each postlunamoth is trying to figure out a way to charge you a frubal fee for each postlunamoth is trying to figure out a way to charge you a frubal fee for each post

ladytex, if you are really feeling this way you might want to find a counselor or pastor to talk to about this.

Best wishes and I will pray for you for peace.

As long as we are here, let's dance.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:58 AM
Father Heathen Offline
Religion: Agnostic
Title:Libertarian
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For creating over 10,000 posts 

Frubals: 2668
Father Heathen is a frubal receptacleFather Heathen is a frubal receptacle
Father Heathen is a frubal receptacleFather Heathen is a frubal receptacleFather Heathen is a frubal receptacleFather Heathen is a frubal receptacleFather Heathen is a frubal receptacleFather Heathen is a frubal receptacleFather Heathen is a frubal receptacleFather Heathen is a frubal receptacle

Allakazzam, I cast out the devil and purify this message board in the name of Christ. Blessed be, Amen.

You're welcome.

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it." - Mark Twain
Old 05-15-2008, 02:09 AM
NIX Offline
Religion: X
Title:Daughter of Chaos

Frubals: 187
NIX has begun farting frubalsNIX has begun farting frubalsNIX has begun farting frubalsNIX has begun farting frubals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladytex2 View Post
Dear Friends In Christ:

Since posting here (and revealing my soul) I have been under Spiritual Attack and need your prayers to put satan and his minion in their place!

At first I thought God wanted me NOT to post here, and to retract what I had written -BUT- now I believe it is satan who doesn't want me to post here and wants me to retract my posts. Well - I won't do it!

The God of my fathers, of my Saviour, Jesus, and of this universe is working through us, and Light Warriors never have it easy - do they? No!

Anyway, Please Pray for me and mine and ask Our Heavenly Father and His Only Begotten Son, Jesus, to guide and protect me and mine, and to keep the light burning in my soul, the fire burining in my heart - and the strength to continue fighting the good fight in His name, Forever and Always!

Amen and Amen!
What are the posts you feel that God or Satan wants you to retract ladytex?
That might be a good place to start.

What is the nature of your spiritual attack? What does it feel like?
Why do you feel you have been under such attack from visiting here?
What did you reveal about yourself that caused such a thing?

Do you think it's just a bit odd that none of the other christians on this board seem to complain of "spiritual attack"?
I certainly haven't seen it myself anyway, and I've been reading here for quite some time.
(though admittedly I am New myself.)

Was it possibly a "belief attack" (ie. an attack of your personal christian beliefs) brought on by another poster?
(and not God or Satan at all?)

The REAL question ladytex, is What do YOU want? Do YOU want to post here or not.
That may be the only question you can ever really answer for sure in this situation.

I wish you well in climbing out from under the whole spiritual attack thing.
It's a real beast of burden.

*Nixxie"

Last edited by NIX; 05-15-2008 at 02:15 AM..