Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Resources / Prayers and Meditations
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2012, 03:01 AM
elmarna Offline
Religion: muslum
Title:Senior Member

Frubals: 122
elmarna stuffs frubals into couch cushions, along with the catselmarna stuffs frubals into couch cushions, along with the catselmarna stuffs frubals into couch cushions, along with the cats
Default miricles never cease

For those who doubt that miricle are not happening I want you to realize a group of people who through prayer, meditation, and remote viewing formed a non profit (free) association to help those in their worst hour.
They have a web site. Google fire burn doctor.
Burn doctor has given miricles to burn victums which those who have received their services call miricles. It is for everyone world wide and is most effective within the first 30 min of the inncedent. It has still been effective if called in hours, but the results are not so profound.
Help is as simple as picking up the phone. You do not have to be the 1 burned to get the help for someone.
The number is 1-818-332-6445
I would not be saying this if I did not see it happen with my own eyes.
I know what burns can do. The child was pain free before getting to the hospital that was 10 minutes away!
Please look up fire burn doctor. I have it now entered in my phone for my own loved 1's. And yes if I call I will not be without adding my own prayers!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 06:17 AM
The Sum of Awe Offline
Religion: Esoteric Stoic
Title:Realitarian
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: For your creative and innovative contributions to the forum Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats Sum. 

Frubals: 736
The Sum of Awe has a hard time telling instant powdered frubals from the fresh-ground kindThe Sum of Awe has a hard time telling instant powdered frubals from the fresh-ground kindThe Sum of Awe has a hard time telling instant powdered frubals from the fresh-ground kindThe Sum of Awe has a hard time telling instant powdered frubals from the fresh-ground kindThe Sum of Awe has a hard time telling instant powdered frubals from the fresh-ground kindThe Sum of Awe has a hard time telling instant powdered frubals from the fresh-ground kindThe Sum of Awe has a hard time telling instant powdered frubals from the fresh-ground kindThe Sum of Awe has a hard time telling instant powdered frubals from the fresh-ground kind

Something tells me, that only things you find good are miracles, everything bad that happens if your fault or the doctor's.

"I needn't explain my beliefs, they're all around me."
"What helps you sleep at night, might not let you wake up."
The Sum of Awe

"The universe begins to look more and more like a great thought than a great machine." James Jeans
Old 03-13-2012, 06:22 AM
Iti oj Offline
Religion: lucifer of love &chaos
Title:Skwim's hero

Frubals: 471
Iti oj will pole dance for frubalsIti oj will pole dance for frubalsIti oj will pole dance for frubalsIti oj will pole dance for frubalsIti oj will pole dance for frubalsIti oj will pole dance for frubalsIti oj will pole dance for frubals

Need more info to say or speculate anything
Old 03-13-2012, 07:08 AM
HonestJoe Offline
Religion: None

Frubals: 133
HonestJoe wonders whether 'frubal face' is an insultHonestJoe wonders whether 'frubal face' is an insultHonestJoe wonders whether 'frubal face' is an insult

They don't seem to be claim this is anything to do with prayer but some form of (conveniently unexplained) "ancient technology" there seems to be no independent evidence supporting their claims and, of course, absolutely zero explanation of the mechanism they're claiming to use.

What they are doing is gathering the details of people they know are susceptible to being convinced by such things. There is no concrete evidence of actual fraud I've found on a quick search but plenty of healthy scepticism and concern that the organisation seems to react to very agressively.

http://theness.com/roguesgallery/index.php/science-and-medicine/dont-get-burned-by-fireburndoctor-com/

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/816-on-the-instant-painless-healing-of-burns.html
Old 03-13-2012, 07:55 AM
cablescavenger Offline

Frubals: 110
cablescavenger will work for frubalscablescavenger will work for frubalscablescavenger will work for frubals

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmarna View Post
For those who doubt that miricle are not happening I want you to realize a group of people who through prayer, meditation, and remote viewing formed a non profit (free) association to help those in their worst hour.
They have a web site. Google fire burn doctor.
Burn doctor has given miricles to burn victums which those who have received their services call miricles. It is for everyone world wide and is most effective within the first 30 min of the inncedent. It has still been effective if called in hours, but the results are not so profound.
Help is as simple as picking up the phone. You do not have to be the 1 burned to get the help for someone.
The number is 1-818-332-6445
I would not be saying this if I did not see it happen with my own eyes.
I know what burns can do. The child was pain free before getting to the hospital that was 10 minutes away!
Please look up fire burn doctor. I have it now entered in my phone for my own loved 1's. And yes if I call I will not be without adding my own prayers!!!

Yeah, that no pain thing is associated with 3rd degree burns.

If the group of people want to learn how to treat burns and then take the calls they might be more effective.