Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / The Political World
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2010, 06:44 PM
Sententia Offline
Title:Intrepid Member

Frubals: 353
Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.
Default DOJ Whistleblower: Obama Administration is Planning November Vote Fraud

YouTube - DOJ Whistleblower: Obama Administration is Planning November Vote Fraud

Motor Voter FYI:
National Voter Registration Act of 1993 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
J. Christian Adams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

J. Christian Adams' desperate quest for "proof" | Media Matters for America

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...over_voter.php

Last edited by Sententia; 09-30-2010 at 06:47 PM..
Old 09-30-2010, 06:52 PM
Sententia Offline
Title:Intrepid Member

Frubals: 353
Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.Sententia finds that trying to house-train frubals can be frustrating, and they don't get along well with the goats.

I am just reading about this, anyone hear about this? Thoughts?

Pajamas Media » Voter Fraud and Democracy: How Damaging Is DOJ’s Failure to Enforce Voting Law?
Old 12-18-2010, 02:56 PM
angrymoose Offline
Religion: Philosophical Taoism
Title:angrymoose

Frubals: 15
angrymoose gives frubals to the homeless

I guess the US is a Banana Republic.

The government is capable to collecting taxes, of registering drivers licenses and passports but unable to prevent "voter fraud"?

I've no clue what provisions the Obama admin is allowed but come on, don't you guys have identification?

An intelligent system is possible its just not in the interest of elected officials to have it.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 3174
Revoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television network
Revoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television network

Does this manipulation of voting laws rise to the level of fraud?
It just sounds like more of the same old same old....."fraud lite", perhaps.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Skwim Online!
Religion: Agnostic
Title:Prolific Member
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts. Congrats Skwim. 

Frubals: 774
Skwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car window

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymoose View Post

The government is capable to collecting taxes, of registering drivers licenses and passports but unable to prevent "voter fraud"?

I've no clue what provisions the Obama admin is allowed but come on, don't you guys have identification?

An intelligent system is possible its just not in the interest of elected officials to have it.
But I don . . . . . . . . . . . never mind, I see it's from Fox news.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:44 PM
Sunstone Offline
Religion: Nature
Title:De Diablo Del Fora
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: Link Exchange project Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: That's enough to fill a book! Congratulations! 

Frubals: 7273
Sunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nest
Sunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nest

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymoose View Post

Do you honestly believe that charges made immediately prior to an election by Fox News against the Obama Administration have any weight whatsoever? And if so, would you be interested in buying a bridge in Brooklyn?

Certainty is a mind killer -- Debater Slayer

The most precious thing in life is its uncertainty. -- Kenko

It has always surprised me how little attention philosophers have paid to humor, since it is a more significant process of mind than reason. Reason can only sort out perceptions, but the humor process is involved in changing them. -- Edward de Bono