Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / The Political World
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Rainbow Mage's Avatar
Rainbow Mage Offline
Religion: Agn. Atheist/Buddhist
Title:Dharma Learner
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts. Congrats! 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,007
Frubals: 788
Rainbow Mage was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsRainbow Mage was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsRainbow Mage was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsRainbow Mage was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsRainbow Mage was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsRainbow Mage was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsRainbow Mage was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsRainbow Mage was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsRainbow Mage was overcome by the smell of rotting frubals
Default

You know this is why I really hate both parties and our government. They think they get to decide who's entitled to rights or not, and apparently, being gay makes you somehow unable to serve in the military (not that I can see why a gay person would want to anyway).
__________________
We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.- Buddha
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-17-2011, 07:37 AM
angellous_evangellous's Avatar
Religion: Christian
Title:Pater Familias
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: This award has been given to your peers and is well deserved. Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason:  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: D/FW, TX
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,905
Frubals: 3492
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
Default

What a shame.
__________________
It irritates me when Christians think that they're cool.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-17-2011, 07:39 AM
angellous_evangellous's Avatar
Religion: Christian
Title:Pater Familias
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: This award has been given to your peers and is well deserved. Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason:  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: D/FW, TX
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,905
Frubals: 3492
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
Default

(note the date)
__________________
It irritates me when Christians think that they're cool.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-17-2011, 07:41 AM
Mestemia's Avatar
Mestemia Offline
Religion: Apathetic Agnostic
Title:Advocatus Diaboli
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason:  Shield of 30,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 30,000 posts - Issue reason: For 30,000 poasts. Congrats Mes! 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,091
Frubals: 2394
Mestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped
Mestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angellous_evangellous View Post
(note the date)
I don't follow.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-17-2011, 07:44 AM
angellous_evangellous's Avatar
Religion: Christian
Title:Pater Familias
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: This award has been given to your peers and is well deserved. Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason:  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: D/FW, TX
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,905
Frubals: 3492
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestemia View Post
I don't follow.
The story was written two months ago - 12/18/10.
__________________
It irritates me when Christians think that they're cool.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-17-2011, 07:49 AM
Mestemia's Avatar
Mestemia Offline
Religion: Apathetic Agnostic
Title:Advocatus Diaboli
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason:  Shield of 30,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 30,000 posts - Issue reason: For 30,000 poasts. Congrats Mes! 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,091
Frubals: 2394
Mestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped
Mestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angellous_evangellous View Post
The story was written two months ago - 12/18/10.
The story was written about 40-45 minutes before I posted it.

Again, what is your point?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-17-2011, 07:56 AM
angellous_evangellous's Avatar
Religion: Christian
Title:Pater Familias
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: This award has been given to your peers and is well deserved. Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason:  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: D/FW, TX
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,905
Frubals: 3492
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestemia View Post
The story was written about 40-45 minutes before I posted it.

Again, what is your point?
My point should be obvious:

Quote:
msnbc.com news services
updated 12/18/2010 9:57:29 PM ET 2010-12-19T02:57:29

Pop star Lady Gaga wasn't in the Senate chamber Saturday, but she was among the celebrities virtually taking part in the historic vote to repeal the 17-year policy known as "don't ask, don't tell."
Is it December?
__________________
It irritates me when Christians think that they're cool.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-17-2011, 08:00 AM
Mestemia's Avatar
Mestemia Offline
Religion: Apathetic Agnostic
Title:Advocatus Diaboli
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason:  Shield of 30,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 30,000 posts - Issue reason: For 30,000 poasts. Congrats Mes! 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,091
Frubals: 2394
Mestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped
Mestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angellous_evangellous View Post
Is it December?
It was when I posted the link.
Seeing as I posted the link 40-45 minutes AFTER the linked article was published, I fail to understand what you are getting at.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-17-2011, 08:04 AM
angellous_evangellous's Avatar
Religion: Christian
Title:Pater Familias
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: This award has been given to your peers and is well deserved. Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason:  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: D/FW, TX
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,905
Frubals: 3492
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
angellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better placeangellous_evangellous won the beauty contest with a speech about spreading frubals to make the world a better place
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestemia View Post
It was when I posted the link.
Seeing as I posted the link 40-45 minutes AFTER the linked article was published, I fail to understand what you are getting at.
The article is irrelevant.
__________________
It irritates me when Christians think that they're cool.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-17-2011, 08:06 AM
Mestemia's Avatar
Mestemia Offline
Religion: Apathetic Agnostic
Title:Advocatus Diaboli
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason:  Shield of 30,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 30,000 posts - Issue reason: For 30,000 poasts. Congrats Mes! 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,091
Frubals: 2394
Mestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped
Mestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedMestemia digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped
Default

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Copyright © ReligiousForums.com

SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.