Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / Political Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 04-01-2012, 07:32 AM
Revoltingest's Avatar
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Dark Lord Of Bacon
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason: For 40 x 1,000 posts. Or 4 times 10,000 posts, or. . . anyway you slice it, that's a lot of posts!! Congrats Rev!! 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Revoltingistan, MI
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,339
Frubals: 2660
Revoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacle
Revoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0uad View Post
Not at all Israel has over 267Nuclear bombs, the most advanced TROOPS in the world after the US. And is it America's Problem???
If they themselves say ''dont'' help us or we ''don't'' need your help why should we even thinking about starting a war we cant pay..
They might start a war we cannot pay for.
Initially, nukes will remain sheathed. But if a desperate situation arises, out they come.

Quote:
Ps: It would be a violention of International Law or is the US above International law?
The law is a flexible thing.
Powerful countries do as they please, & figger out a rationale for it later.
__________________
Willie's accusing finger points at thee!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-01-2012, 10:49 AM
F0uad's Avatar
F0uad Offline
Religion: Islam
Title:Intrepid Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morocco
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,396
Frubals: 144
F0uad writes cutesy love poems to frubals, dotting every 'i' with a little happy faceF0uad writes cutesy love poems to frubals, dotting every 'i' with a little happy faceF0uad writes cutesy love poems to frubals, dotting every 'i' with a little happy face
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoltingest View Post
They might start a war we cannot pay for.
Initially, nukes will remain sheathed. But if a desperate situation arises, out they come.


The law is a flexible thing.
Powerful countries do as they please, & figger out a rationale for it later.

Hmm you mean Powerful country named the US or at-least being a ally of it?

I hope you agree a war with Iran is Immoral, not possible finical, and a sacrifice to lives without a good reason?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Revoltingest's Avatar
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Dark Lord Of Bacon
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason: For 40 x 1,000 posts. Or 4 times 10,000 posts, or. . . anyway you slice it, that's a lot of posts!! Congrats Rev!! 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Revoltingistan, MI
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,339
Frubals: 2660
Revoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacle
Revoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0uad View Post
Hmm you mean Powerful country named the US or at-least being a ally of it?
I hope you agree a war with Iran is Immoral, not possible finical, and a sacrifice to lives without a good reason?
I unequivocally oppose preemptive war with Iran.
It would be dangerous, deadly & financially crippling.
The US & Israel are the biggest problem for the US & Israel.
__________________
Willie's accusing finger points at thee!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-01-2012, 11:14 PM
garrydons Offline
Religion: Messianic
Title:Sophomore Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Posts: 232
Frubals: 18
garrydons gives frubals to the homeless
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Venugopal View Post
I think it is well within Israel's moral right to stop Iran's nuclear bomb because Iran has declared that it will use it to nuke Israel. Israel has to ensure that it is a surgical operation where only the nuclear sites are targeted and they are able to strike all sites simultaneously.
I definitely agree with you. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-05-2012, 01:05 PM
1robin's Avatar
1robin Offline
Religion: Christian/Baptist
Title:Theist
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,856
Frubals: 113
1robin will work for frubals1robin will work for frubals1robin will work for frubals
Default

If the wars since 1948 are any judge of what will happen then the ten things that might happen are:
1. Israel wins
2. Israel wins
3. Israel wins
4. Israel wins
5. Israel wins
6. Israel wins
7. Israel wins
8. Israel wins
9. Israel wins
10. Israel wins
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Revoltingest's Avatar
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Dark Lord Of Bacon
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason: For 40 x 1,000 posts. Or 4 times 10,000 posts, or. . . anyway you slice it, that's a lot of posts!! Congrats Rev!! 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Revoltingistan, MI
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,339
Frubals: 2660
Revoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacle
Revoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacle
Default

There's no question that Israel will win. The real issue is at what cost, especially to us non-Israelis.
__________________
Willie's accusing finger points at thee!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 04-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Revoltingest's Avatar
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Dark Lord Of Bacon
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason: For 40 x 1,000 posts. Or 4 times 10,000 posts, or. . . anyway you slice it, that's a lot of posts!! Congrats Rev!! 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Revoltingistan, MI
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,339
Frubals: 2660
Revoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacle
Revoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingblood View Post
I didn't say that they would welcome a U.S. occupation of their country, or even a war such as we saw in Iraq. There are better ways to go about it.
However, as opposed to the idea that some have suggested, the Iranians don't hate the United States in general. They may be suspicious, but a lot them also seem to have a don't care attitude. Which happens when your own government is like that in Iran.
I personally think the best thing we could do is simply provide them the means to rebel, and put into place a leader that isn't religious based.

Another side note, I think the Iranians may be developing a nuclear weapon (or the capability) simply to prevent war. Bush and his Axis of Evil caused a lot of problems. But what we did see was an invasion of Iraq, which had no WMD. The other member, North Korea, didn't face such, but instead got sanctions and the like. So it could seem to the Iranian government to be a better choice to get a nuclear weapon, and thus ward off a possible invasion.
I'd add that Iran faced war with Iraq (aided by the US) & threats by Saudi Arabia.
They have good reason to want nuclear capability as a threat to prevent war.
I'll tell yah....our worst enemy is prior policy by our own government.
__________________
Willie's accusing finger points at thee!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 04-06-2012, 05:56 AM
Tyler Durne Offline
Religion: believer
Title:Freshman Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: planet earth
Gender: Male
Posts: 20
Frubals: 12
Tyler Durne will work for frubals
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0uad View Post
Not at all Israel has over 267Nuclear bombs, the most advanced TROOPS in the world after the US. And is it America's Problem???

If they themselves say ''dont'' help us or we ''don't'' need your help why should we even thinking about starting a war we cant pay..


Ps: It would be a violention of International Law or is the US above International law?

Us is not above international law, but international law is not above US law or any other sovereign country with a constitution.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-07-2012, 06:21 AM
Revoltingest's Avatar
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Dark Lord Of Bacon
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason: For 40 x 1,000 posts. Or 4 times 10,000 posts, or. . . anyway you slice it, that's a lot of posts!! Congrats Rev!! 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Revoltingistan, MI
Gender: Male
Posts: 47,339
Frubals: 2660
Revoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacle
Revoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacleRevoltingest is a frubal receptacle
Default

News relating to the likelihood of Israel & US attacking Iran.....
Israel Blames U.S. for Media Reports About Iran Strategy - The Daily Beast

This suggests to me that US gov's leaks might be intended to thwart Israel's plans to attack Iran.
But I don't really know.
__________________
Willie's accusing finger points at thee!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 04-10-2012, 09:44 AM
1robin's Avatar
1robin Offline
Religion: Christian/Baptist
Title:Theist
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Right behind you
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,856
Frubals: 113
1robin will work for frubals1robin will work for frubals1robin will work for frubals
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoltingest View Post
There's no question that Israel will win. The real issue is at what cost, especially to us non-Israelis.
A cost far less debilitating to Israel than to sit there until Iran builds and launches it's missles at them. The last part of your point would not be suffecient reason for Israel not to strike from their point of view nor should it be.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Copyright 2014 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.