Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / Political Debates / North American Politics
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 3112
Revoltingest wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals todayRevoltingest wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals todayRevoltingest wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals today
Revoltingest wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals todayRevoltingest wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals todayRevoltingest wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals today

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePinky82 View Post
LOL! You're mistaken. I, speaking for myself, don't tolerate racism and bigotry. I don't care if you're the Pope or the Queen of England. If you're a racist and/or a bigot I don't tolerate it. But if you lie about something what does that mean?
Mr Smoke can handle his own response, Pinkerton.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:15 PM
LittlePinky82 Offline
Religion: Gnostic Christian
Title:Senior Member

Frubals: 56
LittlePinky82 has a reputation beyond reputeLittlePinky82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoltingest View Post
Mr Smoke can handle his own response, Pinkerton.
Remember what I said about personal attacks. Oh and you have no problem jumping in speaking for people do you? Especially us "left wingers" right? So please keep that crap to your hypocritical self.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Revoltingest Offline
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Quote:
Remember what I said about personal attacks.
Yes. Perhaps you should stop doing that.
You're welcome to file a complaint with the mods.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:17 PM
LittlePinky82 Offline

LittlePinky82 has a reputation beyond reputeLittlePinky82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. Perhaps you should stop doing that.
If you think I've done a personal attack report it. Other wise just shut up. You would find I've done NO personal attacks. I'm not pathetic.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Revoltingest Offline

Quote:
If you think I've done a personal attack report it. Other wise just shut up. You would find I've done NO personal attacks. I'm not pathetic.
Good heavens....Pinky issues orders on the forum now?
Old 09-21-2010, 07:20 PM
LittlePinky82 Offline

Quote:
Good heavens....Pinky issues orders on the forum now?
Do you have anything to add? Any substance or you just here spamming? Again like I said: if you think I've done a personal attack report it. Other wise move on. I mentioned it once when you were being a douche and now I'm done. If you want to stay on that fine, but you won't be talking to me with that. I said my part and I'm moving on. I've got better things to do and talk about.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:03 AM
Smoke Offline
Title:Done here.
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: You have achieved over 10,000 posts at RF. Congratulations!! 

Frubals: 3290
Smoke annoys people by trying to boss around their frubalsSmoke annoys people by trying to boss around their frubalsSmoke annoys people by trying to boss around their frubals
Smoke annoys people by trying to boss around their frubalsSmoke annoys people by trying to boss around their frubalsSmoke annoys people by trying to boss around their frubalsSmoke annoys people by trying to boss around their frubalsSmoke annoys people by trying to boss around their frubals

Quote:
Geeze, man....get a grip. It's childish to call someone a liar over a mere disagreement.
Instead of addressing what Shadow Wolf said, you made a bunch of insinuations about her character. Instead of addressing what I said, you just called me childish. You specialize in misdirection by personal attack, and yes, that's dishonest. You've successfully derailed the thread, though, so I guess dishonesty is working for you.

"If you don't believe that Puerto Rican Americans ought to be able to get married in this country, you are a bigot. If you don't think African Americans should be allowed in the military, you are a bigot. If you think it ought to be legal to refuse to hire Asian Americans, you are a bigot. And in case you're missing the point, there's only one group in America against whom the bigots are winning in all three areas."
-Michael Dixon
Old 09-22-2010, 05:56 AM
Reverend Rick Offline
Religion: Universal Life
Title:Retired
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: Ya know, I just kind of assumed everybody up in Redland already got this. Sorry for the over-site Rick. :p Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason:  Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats Rick. :yes: 

Frubals: 3167
Reverend Rick is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkReverend Rick is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkReverend Rick is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television network
Reverend Rick is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkReverend Rick is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkReverend Rick is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkReverend Rick is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television network

Let's get back on topic OK?

The only good thing I can see about the TEA party is, it is energising a group of people, (who are anti-government) to get out and vote.

The real issue here is, what we want to do as a country and how we are going to afford to do it.

No matter who holds office in the future, we are going to have to have a smaller government. Financial restraints will take over eventually.

As far as the OP goes, there is dirt in every campaign. I've yet to see a clean election.

Bottom line, come November the party is over for Democrats. I don't understand all the ruckus. It's not like they where getting much done anyway.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:52 AM
Revoltingest Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Instead of addressing what Shadow Wolf said, you made a bunch of insinuations about her character. Instead of addressing what I said, you just called me childish. You specialize in misdirection by personal attack, and yes, that's dishonest. You've successfully derailed the thread, though, so I guess dishonesty is working for you.
Yes, my post was personal towards you. That's cuz I addressed your ad hominem.
I think it was fair & appropriate to call Shadow on incorrect playing of the race card & her abuse of Tea Partiers.
You might consider that when you call someone dishonest, & that person knows otherwise, it just reflects poorly on you.
This is why we don't say everything that pops into our heads.

I think we should accept that political movements are generally sincere. We needn't look for conspiracies, sheets with
eyeholes or ulterior motives to explain them. It's more important to understand them than to insult & demonize them.

Last edited by Revoltingest; 09-22-2010 at 08:17 AM..
Old 09-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Shadow Wolf Offline
Religion: Cooper-ism
Title:Purple Haze
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason: For your constant and valuable contributions to the forum through the years Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For Reaching the 10,000 post mark! 

Frubals: 1210
Shadow Wolf wonders why teenage frubals are so obnoxious
Shadow Wolf wonders why teenage frubals are so obnoxiousShadow Wolf wonders why teenage frubals are so obnoxiousShadow Wolf wonders why teenage frubals are so obnoxiousShadow Wolf wonders why teenage frubals are so obnoxiousShadow Wolf wonders why teenage frubals are so obnoxious

Quote:
I think it was fair & appropriate to call Shadow on incorrect playing of the race card & her abuse of Tea Partiers.
Quote:
A new survey by the University of Washington Institute for the Study of Ethnicity, Race & Sexuality offers fresh insight into the racial attitudes of Tea Party sympathizers. "The data suggests that people who are Tea Party supporters have a higher probability"—25 percent, to be exact—"of being racially resentful than those who are not Tea Party supporters," says Christopher Parker, who directed the study. "The Tea Party is not just about politics and size of government. The data suggests it may also be about race."...
When read the statement that "if blacks would only try harder, they could be just as well off as whites," 73 percent of the movement's supporters agreed, while only 33 percent of people who disapproved of the Tea Party agreed. Asked if blacks should work their way up "without special favors," as the Irish, Italians, and other groups did, 88 percent of supporters agreed, compared to 56 percent of opponents. The study revealed that Tea Party enthusiasts were also more likely to have negative opinions of Latinos and immigrants.
Are Tea Partiers Racist? - Newsweek
Abusing them? The Tea Party seems to be the one doing the abuse. Why can't you just accept the Tea Party is filled with racism? It would be different if it was only a few people, but there have been so many incidents that the only way to ignore it is to turn a blind eye to it.