Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / Political Debates / North American Politics
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2010, 03:11 PM
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 2890
Revoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them again
Revoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them again
Default Something to argue about which doesn't involve a mosque

Welcome To Kiryas Joel: Please Dress Accordingly CBS New York- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

Well, what say you all? Are these extremist intolerant Jews or should scantily dressed people have their wanton ways curtailed?
Old 09-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Kilgore Trout Offline
Religion: Misanthropic Humanist
Title:Ascetic Hedonist
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: For your innovative and exceptional contributions to the forum Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 20,000 posts,  simultaneously achieving both quality and quantity! 

Frubals: 3899
Kilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumKilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumKilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling helium
Kilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumKilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumKilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumKilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumKilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumKilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumKilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumKilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumKilgore Trout reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling helium

I wonder what they think about the mosque at Ground Zero. I see they completely avoided the issue in the article!
Old 09-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 2890
Revoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them again
Revoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them againRevoltingest suggests putting metal siding on all your frubals so you never have to paint them again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
I wonder what they think about the mosque at Ground Zero. I see they completely avoided the issue in the article!
I am so ashamed that I didn't see that one coming!
Old 09-01-2010, 06:21 PM
LittlePinky82 Offline
Religion: Gnostic Christian
Title:Senior Member

Frubals: 56
LittlePinky82 has a reputation beyond reputeLittlePinky82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
And now a bigot is going to build a church there too. Where's the outrage about that? As to the article I don't get the point.