Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Discuss Individual Religions (DIR) / Non-Theistic/Non-Religious Beliefs DIR
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 12:57 PM
Alceste Offline
Religion: Taoish
Title:Vagabond
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats!! SPECIAL AWARD: Shield of The Silver Tongue: Awarded to a true wordsmith. A master at cleverly expressing themselves to great effect - Issue reason: For always being able to effectively express yourself. 

Frubals: 2870
Alceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this Friday
Alceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
Well. . .?
SoundCloud Mobile
Old 03-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Seyorni Offline
Religion: Vedanta
Title:Hallowed Member
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Fot 10,000 posts. Congrats Sey! 

Frubals: 2009
Seyorni is a hit at kids' parties with 'pin the tail on the frubal'Seyorni is a hit at kids' parties with 'pin the tail on the frubal'
Seyorni is a hit at kids' parties with 'pin the tail on the frubal'

I'm not hearin' it...
Old 03-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Horrorble Offline
Religion: No Religion
Title:Uber Member

Frubals: 159
Horrorble thinks of frubals as mere sex objectsHorrorble thinks of frubals as mere sex objectsHorrorble thinks of frubals as mere sex objectsHorrorble thinks of frubals as mere sex objects

I know one

YouTube
"The worst immorality is to use one's strength to dominate or control. The worst immorality is to surrender the essence of oneself for love or money. The worst immorality is to believe in nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing. - Andrea Dworkin
Old 03-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Quagmire Online!
Religion: DWBHism
Title:Imaginary talking monkey
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: For your hard work as an admin. Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the tolerance award, and it's well deserved. Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason: Just cuz SPECIAL AWARD: Shield of the Warrior: For bringing trolls to their knees - Issue reason: A special one of award for Quagmire for his dedication to RF and keeping the forums running smoothly. 

Frubals: 3896
Quagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumQuagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumQuagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling helium
Quagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumQuagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumQuagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumQuagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumQuagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumQuagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumQuagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumQuagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling heliumQuagmire reads frubal comments aloud after inhaling helium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceste View Post
Nice! I like the song (and the picture ) a lot, but I absolutely love the album title.

"The scariest thing about ignorance is how popular it is"

---The Mystical Christmas Monkey of Yore.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Alceste Offline
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats!! SPECIAL AWARD: Shield of The Silver Tongue: Awarded to a true wordsmith. A master at cleverly expressing themselves to great effect - Issue reason: For always being able to effectively express yourself. 

Alceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this Friday
Alceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this FridayAlceste would like to know if your frubals are busy this Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
Nice! I like the song (and the picture ) a lot, but I absolutely love the album title.
Just realized that behaves very strangely on a browser because I posted the link from my phone. This one is normaler.

https://soundcloud.com/fiddler-on-vermouth/this-boat
Old 08-29-2013, 07:18 PM
lewisnotmiller Offline
Religion: Atheist
Title:Grand Hat
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: For being committed to making humorous and uplifting posts. 

Frubals: 490
lewisnotmiller is turned on by people who roll the R in 'frubal'lewisnotmiller is turned on by people who roll the R in 'frubal'lewisnotmiller is turned on by people who roll the R in 'frubal'lewisnotmiller is turned on by people who roll the R in 'frubal'lewisnotmiller is turned on by people who roll the R in 'frubal'lewisnotmiller is turned on by people who roll the R in 'frubal'lewisnotmiller is turned on by people who roll the R in 'frubal'

Quote:
Just realized that behaves very strangely on a browser because I posted the link from my phone. This one is normaler.

https://soundcloud.com/fiddler-on-vermouth/this-boat
Wow...

Okay, so this isn't an atheist song, per se. More a humanist point of view of things, which I think is a much more positive message in any case. What do I care if someone believes in God or not, if they're playing a positive role on the planet, and letting others do the same? Erm...end rant...lol

I'll shut up and put the music here now.

I am Mine
You are the moon, Buttercup, glimmering in the night
I long to hold you, Buttercup (I long to hold you tonight)
Old 09-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Cephus Offline
Title:Sophomore Member

Frubals: 18
Cephus gives frubals to the homeless

Honestly, my question would be, why would atheists need songs? Do non-stamp collectors need songs about not collecting stamps? Why would non-theists need songs about not believing in gods then?
Old 09-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Alceste Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
Honestly, my question would be, why would atheists need songs? Do non-stamp collectors need songs about not collecting stamps? Why would non-theists need songs about not believing in gods then?
Everybody needs songs. What a silly question. Atheist songs are not "about" not believing in God. They're about experiencing and understanding life through the prism of our personal philosophical foundation, just like everybody else's songs.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Alceste Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnotmiller View Post
Wow...
Thanks!
Old 09-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Cephus Offline
Title:Sophomore Member

Frubals: 18
Cephus gives frubals to the homeless

Quote:
Everybody needs songs. What a silly question. Atheist songs are not "about" not believing in God. They're about experiencing and understanding life through the prism of our personal philosophical foundation, just like everybody else's songs.
Then there are millions upon millions upon millions of songs out there. Check out iTunes. Atheists have tons of songs that have nothing to do with atheism, it's called music. My point was, why do atheists need specifically atheist music? There's a world-full of music out there if people just go look for it.