Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Discuss Individual Religions (DIR) / New Religious Movements DIR
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2012, 10:56 PM
The Sum of Awe Offline
Religion: Divine Inspired
Title:Mystical Hibernation
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: For your creative and innovative contributions to the forum Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats Sum. 

Frubals: 635
The Sum of Awe says, with a twinkle, 'A frubal is 1 part hug, 1 part smile, and a dash of partially hydrogenated soybean oil'The Sum of Awe says, with a twinkle, 'A frubal is 1 part hug, 1 part smile, and a dash of partially hydrogenated soybean oil'The Sum of Awe says, with a twinkle, 'A frubal is 1 part hug, 1 part smile, and a dash of partially hydrogenated soybean oil'The Sum of Awe says, with a twinkle, 'A frubal is 1 part hug, 1 part smile, and a dash of partially hydrogenated soybean oil'The Sum of Awe says, with a twinkle, 'A frubal is 1 part hug, 1 part smile, and a dash of partially hydrogenated soybean oil'The Sum of Awe says, with a twinkle, 'A frubal is 1 part hug, 1 part smile, and a dash of partially hydrogenated soybean oil'The Sum of Awe says, with a twinkle, 'A frubal is 1 part hug, 1 part smile, and a dash of partially hydrogenated soybean oil'The Sum of Awe says, with a twinkle, 'A frubal is 1 part hug, 1 part smile, and a dash of partially hydrogenated soybean oil'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDidz View Post
I'm starting a new religion that basically believes that "God" (the Whole) is in all religions, has Dharmic influences, and that having compassion, respect and doing good works is the way to seeking Liberation from samsara
Replace "God" with "Force" and you are a Jedi, sir.
I can't be burdened, I broke the chains.

Professor Amotivation
Old 02-26-2013, 01:40 PM
dsaly1969 Offline
Religion: Sant Nirankari
Title:Freshman Member

Frubals: 17
dsaly1969 gives frubals to the homeless

Quote:
I'm starting a new religion that basically believes that "God" (the Whole) is in all religions, has Dharmic influences, and that having compassion, respect and doing good works is the way to seeking Liberation from samsara
It sounds like you are describing Sikhism....
Old 04-05-2013, 12:01 AM
GURSIKH Offline
Religion: SIKH
Title:chardi kla

Frubals: 205
GURSIKH scares small children with frubalsGURSIKH scares small children with frubalsGURSIKH scares small children with frubalsGURSIKH scares small children with frubalsGURSIKH scares small children with frubals

Quote:
is name "Nankri" , related to Guru Nanak ?