Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Discuss Individual Religions (DIR) / Neopagan or Revival Religions DIR
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2005, 11:45 AM
EnhancedSpirit Offline
Religion: Christian - substance
Title:High Priestess

Frubals: 524
EnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't looking
Arrow Druid Horoscope-what's your sign?

Druid Horoscope- What's your sign?

• Apple-tree - December 23 - January 1, June 25 - July 4
  • Ash - May 25 - June 3, November 22 - December 1
  • Beech - December 21-22
  • Birch - June 24
  • Chestnut - May 15-24, November 12-21
  • Cypress - January 25 - February 3, July 26 - August 4
  • Elm - January 12-24, July 15-25
  • Fig - June 14-23, December 12-21
  • Fir - January 2-11, July 5-14
  • Hazelnut - March 22-31, September 24 - October 3
  • Hornbeam - June 4-13, December 2-11
  • Jasmine - May 1-14, November 3-11
  • Kartas Southern - February 9-18, August 14-23
  • Linden (Lime tree) - March 11-20, September 13-22
  • Maple - April 11-20, October 14-23
  • Mountain Ash - April 1-10, October 4-13
  • Nut - April 21-30, October 24 - November 2
  • Oak - March 21
  • Olive - September 23
  • Pine - February 19-28, August 24 - September 2
  • Poplar - February 4-8, August 5-13
  • Willow - March 1-10, September 3-12
Old 08-23-2005, 11:46 AM
EnhancedSpirit Offline

EnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't lookingEnhancedSpirit was sniffing your frubals when you weren't looking

I am Jasmine:

Quote:
Jasmine
Quote:

This sign is rather mobile, alive, and sociable. Moreover, people of this sign tend to be interesting interlocutors who attract people around them. Thus, they are always in the highlight. Also, they are the ones who are expected to create homely atmosphere around them. We see them as balanced, cheerful people who do not have any problems in their life. However, their closest people know how sensitive and vulnerable they are.

Hence, Jasmine is a pessimistic sign, though it tries to hide it. These people are quite prudent and their actions are full of cautious and far-sightedness. Jasmine, like no one else, understands what advantage diplomacy and harmonious relations with others can give. Unfortunately, these qualities do not often reveal at home. Jasmine sees home as a place, where it can satisfy its need for independence.

These people do not like to feel compelled and do not like restrictions and obligations. On the other hand, they are men/women of duty. They know what to feel responsible means. However, this feeling doesn't excite them at all.

Jasmines aren't easy partners in marriage life, as they quickly get disappointed and become full of stereotypes and biases.

They love children and feel comfortable with them. They do not expect a lot from life, while they center their hopes on children. They can easily and clearly explain complex questions to children. Children are the greatest pleasure and satisfaction in Jasmine's life.

Jasmine is not a materialist, but they often have a good salary. They like to work, and such qualities as intelligence and agility are highly appreciated by their bosses.

Jasmine features: critical mind, intelligence, imagination, and intuition.
Sign representatives: Frost, Martin Luther King, and Senkevich.

Last edited by EnhancedSpirit; 08-23-2005 at 11:48 AM..
Old 08-23-2005, 02:12 PM
Religion: Pagan Rabble Rousing
Title:World's Tallest Hobbit
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Member of the Month Award:  - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: 10,000 posts 

Frubals: 1877
Feathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in public
Feathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in public

Mine is Hazelnut (Mmm... I love hazelnuts!).
Quote:
Hazelnut

This sign often seems weak and unprepossessing. It does not impose its own identity or opinions. But if you get to know Hazelnut closer, you will be fascinated by its charm and unusual mind. Hazelnut doesn't demand much and adapts to all conditions and circumstances of life, understanding the laws of life.

These people's appearance is somewhat magic. They can make themselves pleasant for people. Moreover, they can make people love them if needed. This sign can be kind, wise, and patient. On the other hand, it may be dangerous, evil, and harmful. Its behavior and attitude towards people depend on its minute mood or caprice. It can be absolutely kind or extremely evil. Many people of this sign born in Middle Ages were defamed of sorcery - and not always without a reason. Once Hazelnut becomes committed to somebody, it will do everything possible to make this person's life better and easier. But be cautious, if you don't succeed in winning this sign's sympathies.

Despite its modesty and calmness, this sign never stays unnoticed. People of this sign are quite original; unlike other people, they treat life differently. Even when they are loved, they are in anxiety. They can read people's most secret thoughts, make unexpected proposals, or do something totally unexpected.

The sign is not balanced at all. Thus, it can be a real self-starter or let everything ride. Hazelnut knows what kind of person it is. In love, this sign can be the most beloved or the most painful partner. Its mood changes very often. If you like risks, then this is your choice. Even if you don't get rest and ease with Hazelnut, your life will be rather exciting.

These peoples' knowledge is deep and diverse; they learn fast and effectively. However, the field, in which they will use their knowledge, depends on their good will.

The sign features: analytical mind, intuition, and imagination.
The sign representatives: Rafael, Van Gogh, Toscanini, Sophie Loren, and Nelson.
"This sign is not balanced at all." Kinda goes against the whole Libra thing, then!

A Guide for Our Newer Members

Old 08-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Draka Offline
Religion: My Inner Dragon
Title:Cylon Skin Job
Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason: For your excellent contributions over the years Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For sharing 100 X 100 thoughts! 

Frubals: 2334
Draka worries about being fired for fuballing at workDraka worries about being fired for fuballing at work
Draka worries about being fired for fuballing at workDraka worries about being fired for fuballing at workDraka worries about being fired for fuballing at workDraka worries about being fired for fuballing at workDraka worries about being fired for fuballing at workDraka worries about being fired for fuballing at work

Mine doesn't really fit me at all...very few points describe me...most are completely off.
Debating some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good at playing chess you are, the pigeon is just going to knock down all the pieces, poop on the board, and walk around all triumphant.

If extreme stupidity could be declared a form of torture, I'd turn you in.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Religion: Pagan Rabble Rousing
Title:World's Tallest Hobbit
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Member of the Month Award:  - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: 10,000 posts 

Frubals: 1877
Feathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in public
Feathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in public

You found that, too, Draka?

I was a bit worried that I fell into the trap of "believing any zodiac sign is true". Somehow, it's kind of reassuring to find one that doesn't fit me.

Which is odd, since I think Druidus posted a variation on this awhile back, and that seemed fairly accurate.

Maybe it's because the site is Russian?

A Guide for Our Newer Members

Old 08-23-2005, 02:50 PM
michel Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:Administrator Emeritus
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Research: Awarded for meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive reading around a subject - Issue reason:  Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers for your work on the newsletter and is well deserved. Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 2754
michel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal tax
michel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal tax

Ah, well I have Russian ancestry - maybe that explains why some of it sounds right...................

Kartas Southern

The tree is rather shaggy, strong, and harmonious. It is a solid and beautiful plant. It can adapt to any conditions easily. This sign dreams of comfort and conveniences, but it can spend the night in the open air, once there is a need. The sign is quite healthy. It feels home everywhere and doesn't know what shyness is. It is quite dynamical, self-confident, and self-respecting. Also, it forces others to consider its opinion and points. On the other hand, these people are rather sensitive to jokes concerning their personality and don't understands them.

They like to astonish people and be in the highlight; they can scarify everything to achieve everyone's attention. These people think that it should be them who make the final decision and have the last word. They have the ability to resolve the most complicated problems. They don't realize how dangerous some satiations are. Moreover, they are quite improvident and often get tangled in unforeseen situations.

These people are quite optimistic, which results in frequent careless acts both in business and private life.This sign is inclined to excesses. Even though this sign seems independent, it is quickly responsive to external influences. Directed by a skillful person, people of this sign may become not a free but a necessary agent.

These people give their soul and body to the deed they choose. Therefore, there are many heroes and martyrs among people of this sign. Being an object of another person's influences, Kartas Southern has the ability to influence others as well. This sign can encourage people around it. It is rather persistent and among those who are always right.

It is sensitive, susceptible and sentimental - may be committed forever and see love as the greatest thing in the whole world. Everything else is seen as a way of time spending - pleasant enough but not important. These people are rather intelligent and have the ability of rational problem-evaluation. These people think and make their decisions so quickly that many people are just amazed. They have artistry in their character as well. Most often, they reveal their talents in the field of music. Anyway, they have a well-developed feeling of rhythm.

The sign is born for adventures. Hence, their life is quite mobile and diverse.

The sign features: impulsiveness, optimism, intelligence, and deduction skills.
The sign representatives: Galileo, Darwin, Kostyushko, Goethe, Brecht.

I must admit there are some traits that ring true - mainly the negative ones though..
Old 08-23-2005, 04:15 PM
CaptainXeroid Offline
Religion: Disciple of Christ
Title:Following Christ

Frubals: 789
CaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubals

Like Michel, mine is Kartas Southern.

Funny thing, I was thinking about horoscopes on my birthday was last week. One thing I noticed in my Leo Horoscope and these is that with several broadly defined traits for each sign, I think most people could find a few under each sign that apply to them. It is entertaining though.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:19 AM
KirbyFan101 Offline
Religion: w/e
Title:Resident Ball of Fluff

Frubals: 1258
KirbyFan101 set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coat
KirbyFan101 set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatKirbyFan101 set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatKirbyFan101 set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatKirbyFan101 set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coatKirbyFan101 set the fashion world abuzz by walking in wearing only a frubal-hair coat

I find it to be inaccurate.

This is also the first horoscope I have seen to single a persons date of birth out "march 21".
Old 08-24-2005, 06:15 AM
EnhancedSpirit Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainXeroid
Like Michel, mine is Kartas Southern.

Funny thing, I was thinking about horoscopes on my birthday was last week. One thing I noticed in my Leo Horoscope and these is that with several broadly defined traits for each sign, I think most people could find a few under each sign that apply to them. It is entertaining though.
It's interesting that you say that. The American Indians have a horoscope as well, that consists of Animal totems. The Indians believe, however, that you are born under a certain totem, but you are suppossed to travel the whole wheel during your lifetime.

I had never seen a Druid Horoscope before the other day, I thought it would be fun to post it. I might put the American Indian Horoscope in it's appropriate thread. I am a Beaver ( ) And I'm a **** in the Chinese Horoscope and there is a Zoraster Horoscope that says I am a Falcon. What a crazy combination that is, Bull-****-Beaver-Falcon-Jasmine. Those are my five signs.

Last edited by EnhancedSpirit; 08-24-2005 at 06:19 AM..
Old 08-24-2005, 07:27 AM
Lady Crimson Offline
Religion: Deism
Title:credo quia absurdum
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 68
Lady Crimson has a stash of frubals in the Cayman IslandsLady Crimson has a stash of frubals in the Cayman Islands

My horoscopes usually fit me well. I'm a pisces, a metallic Horse (chinese zodiac) and a bear (American Indian Horoscope). But the whole Linden tree thing didn't quite fit. There were a few aspects which don't suit me at all.

Hm....ES, if you thought your combination was wacked, what about mine? I'm a half horse, half bear that can breath underwater and smells like tea.