Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / Member Announcements
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2007, 04:28 PM
ayani Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:member
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award had been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 792
ayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriage

squish, guys. i will miss you! but please, do give me a buzz if you want to talk. stay well you guys, take care.

Old 10-22-2007, 04:32 PM
standing_alone Offline
Title:Lofty Member
Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: This award had been given to you by your peers and is well deserved 

Frubals: 1060
standing_alone worries that dead frubals might have ghosts
standing_alone worries that dead frubals might have ghostsstanding_alone worries that dead frubals might have ghosts

I'm going to miss seeing you around, but it is most important that you do what is best for you. I wish you the best in your life!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Panda Offline
Title:42?
Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: For going above and beyond Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 850
Panda makes an effort to use the word 'tuba' in every frubal messagePanda makes an effort to use the word 'tuba' in every frubal messagePanda makes an effort to use the word 'tuba' in every frubal messagePanda makes an effort to use the word 'tuba' in every frubal messagePanda makes an effort to use the word 'tuba' in every frubal messagePanda makes an effort to use the word 'tuba' in every frubal messagePanda makes an effort to use the word 'tuba' in every frubal messagePanda makes an effort to use the word 'tuba' in every frubal messagePanda makes an effort to use the word 'tuba' in every frubal message

Take care, hope everything goes well for you. Wish you all the best in everything you do *hug*
Old 10-22-2007, 04:38 PM
dawny0826 Offline
Title:Theist
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the kindness award, and it's well deserved. Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the tolerance award, and it's well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 amazing posts! 

Frubals: 1693
dawny0826 urges you to use your frubals for good and not evil
dawny0826 urges you to use your frubals for good and not evildawny0826 urges you to use your frubals for good and not evildawny0826 urges you to use your frubals for good and not evildawny0826 urges you to use your frubals for good and not evildawny0826 urges you to use your frubals for good and not evildawny0826 urges you to use your frubals for good and not evildawny0826 urges you to use your frubals for good and not evildawny0826 urges you to use your frubals for good and not evil

You will be missed and I just may give you a buzz sometime. Warm wishes! God Bless!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Sunstone Offline
Religion: Podium Pounding
Title:De Diablo Del Fora
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: Link Exchange project Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: That's enough to fill a book! Congratulations! 

Frubals: 7121
Sunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nest
Sunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nest

Good luck and best wishes in all you do!

Certainty is a mind killer -- Debater Slayer

The most precious thing in life is its uncertainty. -- Kenko

It has always surprised me how little attention philosophers have paid to humor, since it is a more significant process of mind than reason. Reason can only sort out perceptions, but the humor process is involved in changing them. -- Edward de Bono
Old 10-22-2007, 04:46 PM
Comet Offline
Religion: Monist
Title:Harvey Wallbanger
Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: This Courtesy award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 430
Comet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayani View Post
hey y'all :

i want to say that i love / have loved this community very much. you are incredible sweethearts, and i am pleased to have met you, and talked on the phone with of a couple of you. this is a great community, and will always be important to me.

but my off-line social skills are really not that great. i am increasingly anxious, upset, frustrated, and alienated. i sound fine when i type or write, but speaking and interacting with others naturally in person is getting to be a struggle. so i'm taking some time off of the internet for a while. i'll check e-mail, but that's about it.

i really need to get my personality back and learn re-how to deal with myself and others off-line. i'm also starting some meds back up again, that should help. i love my friends here, but i do not want to become someone who only feels secure with people via a screen and a keyboard. so, if you want to talk, call me!

i'm on facebook as grace ayani tilton, and my cell number's up there, too. Allah bless and sustain you guys, and guide you on the right path.

take it easy, friends : ayani
Sorry to see a fellow Hoosier go....

So it is another leaves.... sorry to see so many go. I do wish you the best.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Quagmire Offline
Religion: DWBHism
Title:Imaginary talking monkey
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: For your hard work as an admin. Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the tolerance award, and it's well deserved. Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason: Just cuz SPECIAL AWARD: Shield of the Warrior: For bringing trolls to their knees - Issue reason: A special one of award for Quagmire for his dedication to RF and keeping the forums running smoothly. 

Frubals: 3819
Quagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the catQuagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the catQuagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the cat
Quagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the catQuagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the catQuagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the catQuagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the catQuagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the catQuagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the catQuagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the catQuagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the catQuagmire crumples frubals into a wad to hurl at the cat

Good luck Gracie! I can understand where you're coming from; the internet can be a great supplement to our social-lives, but we can get into trouble if we let it become a substitute.

Still, it's nice to have a choice of worlds to choose from. For me, sometimes RF stands for "Reality Fix", other times it stands for "Retreat From...".

You'll be missed Gracie, here's hoping you find everything you need in the funnest possible ways.

"The scariest thing about ignorance is how popular it is"

---The Mystical Christmas Monkey of Yore.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Willamena Offline
Religion: Just Me
Title:Just be there, doing that
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: This creative thread award is given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: For your work on the chat system Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason: For your excellent contributions over the years. Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason:  SPECIAL AWARD: Shield of the Enigma: For being absolutely puzzling and mysterious to all your peers. - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 3105
Willamena wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals todayWillamena wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals todayWillamena wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals today
Willamena wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals todayWillamena wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals todayWillamena wants to know whether you have hugged your frubals today

Take care.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:47 PM
lizskid Offline
Title:BANNED
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: The kindness award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the tolerance award, and it's well deserved. 

Frubals: 881314
lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!lizskid says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!

You will be missed, but you do what is right for you!!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Booko Offline
Religion: Baha'i
Title:Deviled Hen
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason:  Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts 

Frubals: 1417
Booko is negotiating a frubal-proliferation treaty with an old rival
Booko is negotiating a frubal-proliferation treaty with an old rivalBooko is negotiating a frubal-proliferation treaty with an old rivalBooko is negotiating a frubal-proliferation treaty with an old rivalBooko is negotiating a frubal-proliferation treaty with an old rivalBooko is negotiating a frubal-proliferation treaty with an old rivalBooko is negotiating a frubal-proliferation treaty with an old rivalBooko is negotiating a frubal-proliferation treaty with an old rival

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayani View Post
squish, guys. i will miss you! but please, do give me a buzz if you want to talk. stay well you guys, take care.
Did you say....squish?