Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / Member Announcements
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2007, 05:26 PM
ayani Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:member
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award had been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 792
ayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriage

that's great! you guys rock.... when are you planning on going over?

Old 09-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Bishka Offline
Religion: Christian - LDS
Title:BANNED
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: This was given to you by your peers based on the numerous, quality thread you have created. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: This was given to your for the milestone of reaching 10,000 posts. 

Frubals: 855920
Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayani View Post
that's great! you guys rock.... when are you planning on going over?
About a year from now.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Comet Offline
Religion: Monist
Title:Harvey Wallbanger
Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: This Courtesy award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 430
Comet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleComet will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress people

School or China

I'd go with China myself. My sister used to teach English to forgein families who came to America to work. She loved it, I'm sure you'll love doing so in China as well. School will be there when you get back; maybe by then you'll know what you want to major in. If your school doesn't like it, there are a million colleges/universities that will gladly take your credits and MONEY!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:45 PM
zombieharlot Offline
Title:Some Kind of Strange

Frubals: 428
zombieharlot has several frubals mounted on the wall over the fireplacezombieharlot has several frubals mounted on the wall over the fireplacezombieharlot has several frubals mounted on the wall over the fireplacezombieharlot has several frubals mounted on the wall over the fireplacezombieharlot has several frubals mounted on the wall over the fireplacezombieharlot has several frubals mounted on the wall over the fireplacezombieharlot has several frubals mounted on the wall over the fireplace

Do you know Chinese? I think it might be hard to teach English in China if you don't.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Bishka Offline
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: This was given to you by your peers based on the numerous, quality thread you have created. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: This was given to your for the milestone of reaching 10,000 posts. 

Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieharlot View Post
Do you know Chinese? I think it might be hard to teach English in China if you don't.
No, but we are learning. The program (and any other that I've checked out) are full immersion classes where you only speak English to the students. We plan on traveling a bit while over there, so we want to learn Chinese.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Scuba Pete Offline
Religion: Tolerance
Title:Victim of Intolerance
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Prolific Poster Award 

Frubals: 3
Scuba Pete is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow... Congrats, I think. BTW, I started college again this past quarter. CIS is my major.

Hate wrapped in prayer or a sermon is still hate.

All you need is LOVE!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Bishka Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba Pete View Post
Wow... Congrats, I think. BTW, I started college again this past quarter. CIS is my major.
Awesome!
Old 09-10-2007, 08:06 PM
jonny Offline
Title:Lofty Member
Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 663
jonny has enough frubals if laid end-to-end to reach Uranusjonny has enough frubals if laid end-to-end to reach Uranusjonny has enough frubals if laid end-to-end to reach Uranusjonny has enough frubals if laid end-to-end to reach Uranusjonny has enough frubals if laid end-to-end to reach Uranusjonny has enough frubals if laid end-to-end to reach Uranusjonny has enough frubals if laid end-to-end to reach Uranusjonny has enough frubals if laid end-to-end to reach Uranus

I got the "get out or graduate" letter from BYU-Idaho also. Luckily, I was almost done so they let me stick around and finish my degree. Seven semesters on an Associate Degree was a little too much.

They are really concerned with getting as many students through the school as possible. I understand the reasoning, but I know it can be frustrating sometimes.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:07 PM
ayani Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:member
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award had been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 792
ayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriageayani is passing around petitions to legalize frubal marriage

also, they have awesome food over there.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:11 PM
SoyLeche Offline
Religion: LDS
Title:meh...

Frubals: 614
SoyLeche got busted for running a frubal fighting operationSoyLeche got busted for running a frubal fighting operationSoyLeche got busted for running a frubal fighting operationSoyLeche got busted for running a frubal fighting operationSoyLeche got busted for running a frubal fighting operationSoyLeche got busted for running a frubal fighting operationSoyLeche got busted for running a frubal fighting operationSoyLeche got busted for running a frubal fighting operation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
I got the "get out or graduate" letter from BYU-Idaho also. Luckily, I was almost done so they let me stick around and finish my degree. Seven semesters on an Associate Degree was a little too much.

They are really concerned with getting as many students through the school as possible. I understand the reasoning, but I know it can be frustrating sometimes.
The school is way too small to accommodate the number of students they have, and the town is way too small to accommodate a bigger school. Rexburg is going to be having a major growth spurt soon (actually, it's already started, but it's gonna get a lot worse).
When a man asks for proof we can be pretty sure that proof is the last thing in the world he really wants. His request is thrown out as a challenge, and the chances are that he has no intention of being shown up. - Hugh Nibbley