Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / Member Announcements
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Pah Offline
Religion: Need someone ask?
Title:Uber all member
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For Reaching the 10,000 post mark! 

Frubals: 1106
Pah let loose a monster belch and promptly blamed your frubals
Pah let loose a monster belch and promptly blamed your frubalsPah let loose a monster belch and promptly blamed your frubalsPah let loose a monster belch and promptly blamed your frubals
Default It's my pleasure to announce ...

A new moderator has joined our team. Fromthe heart. A big round of applause (and frubals if ya got 'em) for this promotion.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:03 PM
michel Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:Administrator Emeritus
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Research: Awarded for meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive reading around a subject - Issue reason:  Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers for your work on the newsletter and is well deserved. Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 2754
michel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal tax
michel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal tax

Oh I am so happy!!! Welcome my friend!!!
Old 07-05-2005, 12:03 PM
jewscout Offline
Religion: Judaism
Title:Religious Zionist

Frubals: 969
jewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dancejewscout believes that every time you frubal a post, angels strap on clown noses and line dance

go on FTH!!
Old 07-05-2005, 12:13 PM
fromthe heart Offline
Title:Senior Member

Frubals: 279
fromthe heart slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingfromthe heart slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingfromthe heart slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingfromthe heart slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingfromthe heart slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it coming

Gratefully bowing in acknowledgement...Thank you all very much!
Old 07-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Ori Offline
Title:Angel slayer
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award is presented by your peers and is well deserved Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 382
Ori suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubalsOri suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubalsOri suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubalsOri suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubalsOri suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubalsOri suggests that you not swim for half an hour after receiving frubals

Well done FTH! You must be very proud of yourself.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Religion: Pagan Rabble Rousing
Title:World's Tallest Hobbit
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Member of the Month Award:  - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: 10,000 posts 

Frubals: 1877
Feathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in public
Feathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in publicFeathers in Hair is a little uncomfortable fruballing in public

You are such a kind and generous soul! I'm so happy to cheer on this wonderful choice for moderator!

A Guide for Our Newer Members

Old 07-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Scott1 Offline
Religion: Maronite Catholic
Title:Theist
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 993
Scott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in public

Congrats and welcome, my friend!
Old 07-05-2005, 03:19 PM
Scuba Pete Offline
Religion: Tolerance
Title:Victim of Intolerance
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Prolific Poster Award 

Frubals: 3
Scuba Pete is an unknown quantity at this point

Frubals on your head! ND Great Show!

Hate wrapped in prayer or a sermon is still hate.

All you need is LOVE!
Old 07-05-2005, 03:31 PM
fromthe heart Offline
Title:Senior Member

Frubals: 279
fromthe heart slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingfromthe heart slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingfromthe heart slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingfromthe heart slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingfromthe heart slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by orichalcum
Well done FTH! You must be very proud of yourself.
I feel no pride with-in myself...I feel grateful to join such a wonderful group of MODS. I'm not here to be prideful I'm here to assist in whatever is required of the staff and the members. I'm here to serve not to be served. No...I feel NO pride in myself!

Thank you for the welcome though. It's a great pleasure to be a member of the family here at RF....By family I mean ALL who post here at this site.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Engyo Offline
Religion: Buddhist
Title:Prince of Dorkness!
Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This was awarded to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 842
Engyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubals

May I add my welcome as well? Moderation is a generally thankless task; but with the truly committed group here, so far it hasn't been a burden at all.
"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church and State ... "
- Thomas Jefferson, US President, 1802
Namaste, Engyo