Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Discuss Individual Religions (DIR) / Left-Hand Path Religions DIR / Luciferianism DIR
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2011, 08:49 PM
The Sum of Awe Online!
Religion: Divine Inspired
Title:Mystical Hibernation
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: For your creative and innovative contributions to the forum Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats Sum. 

Frubals: 633
The Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliens
Default What is the difference between Atheistic Luciferianism and LaVey Satanism?

Theistic Luciferianism is where they look up to Lucifer as a brother and follow what he did, as I've been told by a Luciferian I've met named Dansity.

Atheistic Luciferianism I have no clue what it is.

LaVey Satanism is pretty obvious to know what it is. It is best described as self-worship and to some symbolic satanism.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:10 PM
Twig pentagram Offline
Religion: Knowledge Of Self
Title:High Priest

Frubals: 104
Twig pentagram added a shed out back to store more frubalsTwig pentagram added a shed out back to store more frubalsTwig pentagram added a shed out back to store more frubals

I can't really see too much of a difference. Atheistic Luciferians seem to be more secretive, and more into magic. I could be wrong though, it's hard to tell with both sides because the intiates or practitioners are so full of individuality that it's almost impossible to generalize them.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Gloone Offline
Religion: Non-Religious
Title:BANNED

Frubals: 39
Gloone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twig pentagram View Post
I can't really see too much of a difference. Atheistic Luciferians seem to be more secretive, and more into magic. I could be wrong though, it's hard to tell with both sides because the intiates or practitioners are so full of individuality that it's almost impossible to generalize them.
Really? Atheist and Magic? I would like to know how that works.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:55 AM
The Sum of Awe Online!
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: For your creative and innovative contributions to the forum Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats Sum. 

The Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliensThe Sum of Awe is convinced frubals were placed here by superintelligent aliens

Uhm. There are some atheists that believe in magic...
Old 02-01-2011, 11:05 AM
savethedreams Offline
Religion: Spiritual
Title:Junior Member

Frubals: 21
savethedreams invested heavily in the foreign frubal economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen of Cosmos View Post
Uhm. There are some atheists that believe in magic...
Really, i thought atheist do not believe in any supernatural 'thing' including magic and reject them all.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Breathe Offline
Religion: Heaven Worship
Title:Homo Sacer
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: For your exceptional and original contributions to the forum Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts!! Congrats Carl!! 

Frubals: 1596
Breathe writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucks
Breathe writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucksBreathe writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucksBreathe writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucksBreathe writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucksBreathe writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucksBreathe writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucksBreathe writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucksBreathe writes 'frubal me' in the dust on dirty trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by savethedreams View Post
Really, i thought atheist do not believe in any supernatural 'thing' including magic and reject them all.
This is a DIR, but I thought I'd add something whilst adhering to the rules.

Atheism simply means "no God belief". You can be an atheist and believe in anything, as long as it's not God. Reincarnation, karma, magic, curses, ghosts, fairies, talking animals, aliens, alien based creationism...

Perhaps you were thinking of naturalism?

As to the OP, if there is little difference between atheist Luciferians and Satanists, what is the difference between theist Satanists and Luciferians, too?
Old 02-01-2011, 01:31 PM
savethedreams Offline
Religion: Spiritual
Title:Junior Member

Frubals: 21
savethedreams invested heavily in the foreign frubal economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odion View Post
This is a DIR, but I thought I'd add something whilst adhering to the rules.

Atheism simply means "no God belief". You can be an atheist and believe in anything, as long as it's not God. Reincarnation, karma, magic, curses, ghosts, fairies, talking animals, aliens, alien based creationism...

Perhaps you were thinking of naturalism?

As to the OP, if there is little difference between atheist Luciferians and Satanists, what is the difference between theist Satanists and Luciferians, too?
So that is kinda confusing...because an atheist did tell me an atheist is one who doesn't believe in no reincarnation, karma, magic, curses, fairies, talking animals...

I believe in it all.

But also God...God is defined as a supernatural forces responsible for the universe, that doesn't mean 'religion'.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:37 PM
The Sum of Awe Online!

God doesn't have to be involved with the supernatural forces that live in or amongst our universe.

I know a man on facebook that believes in the devil but not God. The only thing that is more confusing than that is a son of a god but not a god which is impossible.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Twig pentagram Offline

Twig pentagram added a shed out back to store more frubalsTwig pentagram added a shed out back to store more frubalsTwig pentagram added a shed out back to store more frubals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloone View Post
Really? Atheist and Magic? I would like to know how that works.
Atheistic luciferians are usually autotheistic or pantheistic or a mixture of both. An autotheist and a pantheist have atheistic properties but they're not exactly the same as an atheist.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Twig pentagram Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odion View Post
It depends on which side of the coin. Theistic Satanism is different from Atheistic and Theistic Luciferianism. Theistic Satanist believe in Satan as an actual deity and Theistic Luciferians believe in Lucifer as an actual deity. Atheistic Luciferians don't think that Lucifer is an actual deity.