Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / The Living World
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2012, 12:07 PM
TC Mike Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:Freshman Member

Frubals: 12
TC Mike will work for frubals
Default grass seed

When is the best time in the spring to plant grass seed for it to grow?
Old 03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Skwim Offline
Religion: Agnostic
Title:Valiant Member

Frubals: 751
Skwim had to use emergency backup frubals when the primary frubals conked outSkwim had to use emergency backup frubals when the primary frubals conked outSkwim had to use emergency backup frubals when the primary frubals conked outSkwim had to use emergency backup frubals when the primary frubals conked outSkwim had to use emergency backup frubals when the primary frubals conked outSkwim had to use emergency backup frubals when the primary frubals conked outSkwim had to use emergency backup frubals when the primary frubals conked outSkwim had to use emergency backup frubals when the primary frubals conked outSkwim had to use emergency backup frubals when the primary frubals conked out

Click on the map

Old 03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Quintessence Offline
Religion: Neopagan
Title:The Elementalist
Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: For your hard work as a moderator. 

Frubals: 946
Quintessence didn't know until it was too late that frubals shrivel up if they get coldQuintessence didn't know until it was too late that frubals shrivel up if they get coldQuintessence didn't know until it was too late that frubals shrivel up if they get coldQuintessence didn't know until it was too late that frubals shrivel up if they get coldQuintessence didn't know until it was too late that frubals shrivel up if they get coldQuintessence didn't know until it was too late that frubals shrivel up if they get coldQuintessence didn't know until it was too late that frubals shrivel up if they get coldQuintessence didn't know until it was too late that frubals shrivel up if they get coldQuintessence didn't know until it was too late that frubals shrivel up if they get cold

What kind of grass and where in the world are you? Nobody with the relevant knowledge will be able to answer your question without those two bits of information.

That said, I don't have the relevant knowledge. I abhor the biotic desert that is the typical American lawn. Tear it out and plant native vegetation instead!

"What is real is that which we need to believe exists in order that we might function."
Emma Restall Orr

Old 03-09-2012, 06:05 PM
TC Mike Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:Freshman Member

Frubals: 12
TC Mike will work for frubals

Thanks for the map, that helps. I just have a bare patch so if I can get some new grass to grow there or even crabgrass to grow there that would be fine with me.