Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Discuss Individual Religions (DIR) / Abrahamic Religions DIR / Christianity DIR / Christian Denominations DIR / Restorationists DIR / Latter-day Saints DIR
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Sola'lor Offline
Religion: Church of Jesus Christ
Title:LDSUJC

Frubals: 111
Sola'lor will work for frubalsSola'lor will work for frubalsSola'lor will work for frubals
Default What did you say before you opened your mission call?

For me, I said: "I want to go anywhere the Lord wants me to go as long as it's not hot!"

I want to the Philippines Baguio Mission.

I think the first line of all my emails home, for the first year, was "It's too hot!"

So what what is your guys' experience with the last few words before opening a mission call?
Old 09-08-2007, 04:27 PM
nutshell Offline
Religion: Non-literal LDS
Title:BANNED

Frubals: 681113
nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!nutshell says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!

I just said a prayer for confirmation.

But, I had already knew I'd go to Japan. I had that confirmation years before I went. I had a CTR ring, Japanese maps and books before I ever put in my papers.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:17 PM
FFH Offline
Religion: see LDS.org Mormon.org
Title:BANNED
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For Reaching the 10,000 post mark! 

Frubals: 1345058
FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!FFH says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!

Just kept praying that it would be a foreign mission, preferably Europe...

Never thought I'ld ever be sent to Japan..

The Lord knew me better than I knew myself. I wouldn't have preferred or chosen any other area in the world after spending just a few months there..

Japan rocks...It was hard to come back to the states...