Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Discuss Individual Religions (DIR) / Abrahamic Religions DIR / Islam DIR
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-03-2011, 11:16 PM
FlyingTeaPot's Avatar
FlyingTeaPot Offline
Religion: Counter-Stupidism
Title:Irrational Rationalist
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Diego
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,031
Frubals: 557
FlyingTeaPot likes the lumpy ride you get when you inflate your tires with frubalsFlyingTeaPot likes the lumpy ride you get when you inflate your tires with frubalsFlyingTeaPot likes the lumpy ride you get when you inflate your tires with frubalsFlyingTeaPot likes the lumpy ride you get when you inflate your tires with frubalsFlyingTeaPot likes the lumpy ride you get when you inflate your tires with frubalsFlyingTeaPot likes the lumpy ride you get when you inflate your tires with frubalsFlyingTeaPot likes the lumpy ride you get when you inflate your tires with frubalsFlyingTeaPot likes the lumpy ride you get when you inflate your tires with frubals
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahar View Post
Well, what I understood that the order came to assassinate him, not to capture him alive.
I think Obama asked to have him captured alive. But the circumstances were such that they couldn't do that. Remember, the US captured both KSM and Saddam Hussein alive.
__________________
(I think) God's a figment of imagination that caught on.
Nothing is black and white. It's all shades of grey.
http://bit.ly/w0i8vo
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Gharib's Avatar
Gharib Offline
Religion: Islam
Title:I want Khilafah back
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Not telling
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,675
Frubals: 430
Gharib will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleGharib will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleGharib will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleGharib will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleGharib will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleGharib will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleGharib will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingTeaPot View Post
I think Obama asked to have him captured alive. But the circumstances were such that they couldn't do that. Remember, the US captured both KSM and Saddam Hussein alive.
how could the circumstances be such that he must be killed while being unarmed?

and not only that but they say that they don't want to release any pictures or footage because muslims might feel strongly about such things and might react violently, that is a nice excuse to cover up the US conspiracy even further. and on top of that he was dumped at sea, does this story have one realistic aspect about it or is it a 5 year old child who comes up with these things?
__________________
فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
... So blessed is Allah , the best of creators. [23:14]
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-04-2011, 04:07 AM
TashaN's Avatar
TashaN Offline
Religion: Muslim
Title:Go on!
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: The Kindness award has been granted to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This ambassador award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason:  
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UAE
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,720
Frubals: 1039
TashaN rakes frubals into a huge pile and then gleefully jumps in the middle
TashaN rakes frubals into a huge pile and then gleefully jumps in the middle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eselam View Post
i have a few questions which i would like everyone here to answer:

1. what was Osama during the soviet war?
A hero, an ally to the international community and the US in specific.

Quote:
2. does most of what muslims hear about Osama come form the Kaffirs?
Of course not.

Quote:
3. is there any evidence of the news of Osama saying that he was responsible of the twin towers that reached the public without the US being an intermediate between such evidence and us?
He took the credit for it then later declared that his followers did it and that he was proud of them. So, it doesn't matter whether there was a conspiracy involved or not.

Quote:
4. has Osama ever claimed responsibility of what is attributed to him about killing innocent people or blowing up mosques or killing shias or killing sunnis?
His followers did it, and he claimed so many times that the world has split into two, obviously we were either with him or against him.

Quote:
5. i need to think of a few more questions.
Take your time.
__________________
"The most virtuous behavior is to engage those who sever relations, to give to those who withhold from you, and to forgive those who wrong you".
(Prophet Mohamed)

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-04-2011, 04:11 AM
TashaN's Avatar
TashaN Offline
Religion: Muslim
Title:Go on!
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: The Kindness award has been granted to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This ambassador award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason:  
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UAE
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,720
Frubals: 1039
TashaN rakes frubals into a huge pile and then gleefully jumps in the middle
TashaN rakes frubals into a huge pile and then gleefully jumps in the middle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingTeaPot View Post
I think Obama asked to have him captured alive. But the circumstances were such that they couldn't do that.
Sorry, you are wrong. let me prove it to you somewhere else because this is the Islam DIR and we are discussing here an islamic issue.

You are more than welcome to join me here:
Assassination! right or wrong?


Thanks.
__________________
"The most virtuous behavior is to engage those who sever relations, to give to those who withhold from you, and to forgive those who wrong you".
(Prophet Mohamed)

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Sahar's Avatar
Sahar Offline
Religion: Islam
Title:Read
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,200
Frubals: 782
Sahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fire
Default

Do any of you believe that Ossama had a link to the 9/11 events?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Sahar's Avatar
Sahar Offline
Religion: Islam
Title:Read
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,200
Frubals: 782
Sahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fire
Default

Following the U.S. special forces operation that captured and killed Bin Laden on Sunday, there has been criticism from religious and political leaders in the UK and Europe, while the UN has also said it wants to investigate the legality of the killing.
But in the Muslim world Bin Laden remains a hero of jihad for many and the strength of feeling was palpable today in Pakistan, the regular Friday prayers were accompanied by widespread anti-American protests.
Osama Bin Laden death revenge: Muslim fury erupts at Friday prayers

Egypt Salafists honor bin Laden with death prayer | Reuters

Last edited by Sahar; 05-06-2011 at 05:49 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Peace's Avatar
Peace Offline
Religion: Islam
Title:Quran & Sunnah
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: God's land
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,018
Frubals: 605
Peace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneezePeace advises you to cover your frubals when you sneeze
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahar View Post
Do any of you believe that Ossama had a link to the 9/11 events?
I cannot accuse him and say yes because we have no proof whatever that he is behind that. Actually, I cannot even say whether Ossama was good or bad because too simply I cannot trust the western media. If Ossama was truly behind the 9/11 and all the killings of civilians here and there... so I would say that he committed a big and major sin, that of killing the souls that God forbids. However, if the man was innocent from all those accusations, then may Allah's mercy be upon his soul.
The contradicting stories that the American government came up with, the quick time span of killing and burial in the sea, no photos of his corpse, no attempt for bringing him alive for trial... all these make me wonder about the reality of Ossama. What was he really? A normal simple man, an ex Mujahid againt the Soviet and full stop. Or, his personality was developed and transformed from being a Mujahid to becoming a terrorist??! Was Ossama what the media showed us to be, or was that bad image just created for some evil hidden intentions?
We cannot judge the man, based on the lack of evidence.
We thank God that there is a day of Judgement where all the hidden facts, that are hidden in this life, will then be shown to us as crystal clear. Then and only then we will know the truth, for Allah is Just!
__________________
" The most perfect believers are the best in conduct and best of you are those who are best to their wives"
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Sahar's Avatar
Sahar Offline
Religion: Islam
Title:Read
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,200
Frubals: 782
Sahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireSahar categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fire
Default

Good post, Peace.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Bismillah's Avatar
Bismillah Offline
Religion: Islam
Title:Submit
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arizona
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,212
Frubals: 370
Bismillah forgot to mention that frubals can be harmful if swallowedBismillah forgot to mention that frubals can be harmful if swallowedBismillah forgot to mention that frubals can be harmful if swallowedBismillah forgot to mention that frubals can be harmful if swallowedBismillah forgot to mention that frubals can be harmful if swallowedBismillah forgot to mention that frubals can be harmful if swallowed
Default

I think Osama was guilty of the crimes he was accused of. I also think that it is very obvious the U.S gov. is hiding something, using excuses such as "Islamic burial rites" and the fact that no country would take him is a smokescreen from hiding what he exactly looked like. Furthermore the gov has refused to release photographs of his corpse.

I think that not only was he captured alive, but he was tortured to extract any further information he knew before being dumped into the sea. Of course if he was tortured it wouldn't look good that his corpse bore those signs of punishment so it disappeared...
__________________
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it. Al-Qur'an 9:32
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Copyright © 2014 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.