Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Religious Debates / General Religious Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Don Penguinoini Offline
Religion: Hinduism
Title:HiiPoWer

Frubals: 721
Don Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mall
Arrow Vedas vs. Bible. A Comparitive Study

This is a book written by a man named Kanyalal Talreja.

I can choose to say many things here, but i decided science, i will put more later.

This is saying that the sun moves and not earth.

"And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jasher? So the fun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day"
-Joshua, 10/13

This is sayign that diseases can be cured by a priest and not a doctor.

" Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the curch; and let them pray over him, annointing him with oil in the name of the Lord"
James, 5/14

Vedic side of it

"The earth revolves
In its orbit
The Earth revolves
Around its father, the Sun"
Yajur Veda 3/6

More...

"The medicinal herbs
Penetrate and get diffused
Into all limbs and joints of the sick
And like a sharp and stone moderator
Destroys his disease"

Now for more, differnt category...

Knowledge vs. Ignorance

Stating not to go on a path of knowledge

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it"
Genesis 2/17

Same thing...

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy"
Colossians 2/8

The vedic side of it...

"Through knowledge
Immortal bliss is attained"
Yajur Veda 40/14

"Explore the ocean
Explore the sky
And be blessed"
Yajur Veda 6/21

Next round!

Salvation vs. Damnation

It speaks for itself.

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"
Matthew 23/33

"He that is not with me is against me"
Matthew 12/30

The Vedic side of it...

Those who worship others gods
With devotion, worship me"
Gita 9/23

This is orginal..Killing Infants...

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against stones"
Pslams 137/9

Well, this is it for now. Just to say i got my source from a book called "Holy Vedas and Holy Bible A Comparitive Study"

Once again i wish to make clear, i am not bashing christians at all, just bringing this into the open.

This is also an answer to all the Muslim Qua'ran threads. In hope they will stom rambling on and on.

Last edited by Don Penguinoini; 12-07-2007 at 07:11 PM..
Old 12-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Bishka Offline
Religion: Christian - LDS
Title:BANNED
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: This was given to you by your peers based on the numerous, quality thread you have created. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: This was given to your for the milestone of reaching 10,000 posts. 

Frubals: 855920
Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!

The Bible was not meant to be a science book, geology book, health book, etc. It's theology and man's take on the world in that time and era.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Don Penguinoini Offline

Don Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mallDon Penguinoini wants to bulldoze all your frubals to make room for a shopping mall

Oh, ok. I just wanted to throw this into the air and see what happens. I never said it was either.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Bishka Offline
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: This was given to you by your peers based on the numerous, quality thread you have created. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: This was given to your for the milestone of reaching 10,000 posts. 

Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!
Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!Bishka says HEY wake up the administrator!  We ran out of silly comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguino View Post
Oh, ok. I just wanted to throw this into the air and see what happens. I never said it was either.
With what you've quoted you are surely acting like it.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Don Penguinoini Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckysoup61 View Post
With what you've quoted you are surely acting like it.
What are you talking about? Nonsense. If you want to continually say negative things to me, say it in a PM. Where did that come from all of a sudden. You have a knack for tryna make me look bad.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:53 PM
rocketman Offline
Title:Out there...

Frubals: 81
rocketman hates having to clean up after all these frubalsrocketman hates having to clean up after all these frubals

Quote:
What are you talking about? Nonsense. If you want to continually say negative things to me, say it in a PM. Where did that come from all of a sudden. You have a knack for tryna make me look bad.
I'm not sure what is meant to be debated here. (this is a debate sub-forum, yes?)
Old 12-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Don Penguinoini Offline

Well, i was hoping someone would say, you are stupid. I hate you and your quotes, go to hell...

Catch my drift?

Becky, it seems like your out to get me.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:00 PM
rocketman Offline
Title:Out there...

Frubals: 81
rocketman hates having to clean up after all these frubalsrocketman hates having to clean up after all these frubals

O...kay...

So you are saying that Vedic knew better than the Christians?

If that's true then what's wrong with Becky's response? (really, I just wanna' know)

ps: you don't look 'bad', it's good that you are putting things up for discussion
Old 12-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Don Penguinoini Offline

Well, if you put in that way, then people of the vedic period did know a lot better.

Becky, seems like, on a lot of threads, always finds fault with my posts in particular. She always something bad to say, i have never heard one thing positive from her. I have complimented her lots of times.

Thanks mate. Nice to see someone likes me
Old 12-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Bishka Offline

Quote:
You have a knack for tryna make me look bad.
You do that yourself.

(I'm not that mean, just PM me.)