Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Religious Debates / General Religious Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2007, 04:54 PM
benign6 Offline
Title:Sophmore Member

Frubals: 2687
benign6 gave up on the dream of being a poet because not much rhymes very well with 'frubal'benign6 gave up on the dream of being a poet because not much rhymes very well with 'frubal'
benign6 gave up on the dream of being a poet because not much rhymes very well with 'frubal'benign6 gave up on the dream of being a poet because not much rhymes very well with 'frubal'benign6 gave up on the dream of being a poet because not much rhymes very well with 'frubal'benign6 gave up on the dream of being a poet because not much rhymes very well with 'frubal'benign6 gave up on the dream of being a poet because not much rhymes very well with 'frubal'benign6 gave up on the dream of being a poet because not much rhymes very well with 'frubal'benign6 gave up on the dream of being a poet because not much rhymes very well with 'frubal'benign6 gave up on the dream of being a poet because not much rhymes very well with 'frubal'
Default Mary(pbuh) was a Hermaphrodite!!!

A "true hermaphrodite" is a HUMAN condition in which a person has BOTH testicular & ovarian tissue.

They r called male or female depending on appearence of genetalia.(Which can be very ambiguous at times.)

Most of times either testes or ovaries r NON-functional.
BUT sometimes both r functional.

Experiment on "hermaphrodite" rabbit have proven that they can become pregnant on their own.

Human cases of automatic pregnancies have been reported.
a 19-year old female hermaphrodite became pregnant on her own.
http://www.greenjournal.org/cgi/cont...tract/53/3/40s
Quote:
Pregnancy in a true hermaphrodite
MH Kim, JA Gumpel, and P Graff

True hermaphroditism is a rare form of intersexuality, and fertility in such an anomaly has been reported only once before in literature. A 19-year-old true hermaphrodite reared as a female with normal secondary sex characteristics and a karyotype of 46,XX was treated by removal of the left ovotestis. The right ovary and other pelvic organs were of a normal female. Ten months after the treatment she became pregnant. The pregnancy was complicated by a premature delivery of a 1500-g male infant that showed no congenital anomalies. Histologic findings of the ovotestis and clinical findings of a true hermaphrodite with pregnancy are presented.
another case:-
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Citation
Quote:
Department of Pathology, University of Chicago, Illinois.
The first case (to the authors' knowledge) is reported of a true hermaphrodite with bilateral ovotestes, bilateral gonadoblastomas and dysgerminomas, a 46, XX/46,XY karyotype, and a successful pregnancy. The true hermaphroditism was diagnosed during infancy. The patient was subsequently found to have a gonadoblastoma and a microscopic dysgerminoma in the gonad diagnosed as an ovotestis and excised during infancy. The successful pregnancy occurred when the patient was 29 years old. A year later a large gonadal tumor affecting the remaining gonad was excised. The gonad was found to be an ovotestis, and the tumor was a dysgerminoma arising from a gonadoblastoma. This case further emphasizes the malignant potential of the Y chromosome in patients with abnormal gonads.
Most probably Mary(peace be upon her) was also a hermaphrodite, by will of GOD.
So she got pregnant herself. She was NOT carrying SON of God.
============================
Verses of Holy Quran give a hint towards this fact:-
(mother of Mary expected a SON thats why she dedicated him to God)

[Quran:3:35]"Behold! a woman(Mother of Mary) of 'Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate("MALE" tense used in Arabic) unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: So accept this of me: For Thou hearest and knowest all things."

[36] When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and God knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male Like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."
(so mother of Mary thought she was a FEMALE coz of her physical appearance, BUT GOD tells that there was more than that; a hermaphrodite !!!)

[37] Right graciously did her Lord accept her(Mary): He made her grow in purity and beauty: To the care of Zakariya was she assigned. Every time that he entered (Her) chamber to see her, He found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Mary! Whence (comes) this to you?" She said: "From God: for God Provides sustenance to whom He pleases without measure."

==================================
Little bit of medicine(technical):-
Egg(ovum) r released into "peritoneal cavity" in females. Then "fimbriae" catch that egg into "oviduct".

Since a "Hermaphrodite" has testicular tissue inside abdomen so "sperms" r also released into abdiminal cavity. & can get caught into "oviduct" along with egg. So a pregnancy starts in a hermaphrodite.

Last edited by benign6; 08-07-2007 at 04:56 PM..
Old 08-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Religion: Christian
Title:Believer

Frubals: 162
FerventGodSeeker isn't quite sure why frubals always leave a ring in the tubFerventGodSeeker isn't quite sure why frubals always leave a ring in the tubFerventGodSeeker isn't quite sure why frubals always leave a ring in the tubFerventGodSeeker isn't quite sure why frubals always leave a ring in the tub

Quote:
Originally Posted by benign6 View Post
A "true hermaphrodite" is a HUMAN condition in which a person has BOTH testicular & ovarian tissue.

They r called male or female depending on appearence of genetalia.(Which can be very ambiguous at times.)

Most of times either testes or ovaries r NON-functional.
BUT sometimes both r functional.

Experiment on "hermaphrodite" rabbit have proven that they can become pregnant on their own.

Human cases of automatic pregnancies have been reported.
a 19-year old female hermaphrodite became pregnant on her own.
http://www.greenjournal.org/cgi/cont...tract/53/3/40s

another case:-
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Citation

Most probably Mary(peace be upon her) was also a hermaphrodite, by will of GOD.
So she got pregnant herself. She was NOT carrying SON of God.

Verses of Holy Quran give a hint towards this fact:-
(mother of Mary expected a SON thats why she dedicated him to God)

[Quran:3:35]"Behold! a woman(Mother of Mary) of 'Imran said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate("MALE" tense used in Arabic) unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: So accept this of me: For Thou hearest and knowest all things."

[36] When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and God knew best what she brought forth- "And no wise is the male Like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."
(so mother of Mary thought she was a FEMALE coz of her physical appearance, BUT GOD tells that there was more than that; a hermaphrodite !!!)

[37] Right graciously did her Lord accept her(Mary): He made her grow in purity and beauty: To the care of Zakariya was she assigned. Every time that he entered (Her) chamber to see her, He found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Mary! Whence (comes) this to you?" She said: "From God: for God Provides sustenance to whom He pleases without measure."

==================================
Little bit of medicine(technical):-
Egg(ovum) r released into "peritoneal cavity" in females. Then "fimbriae" catch that egg into "oviduct".

Since a "Hermaphrodite" has testicular tissue inside abdomen so "sperms" r also released into abdiminal cavity. & can get caught into "oviduct" along with egg. So a pregnancy starts in a hermaphrodite.
It's unfortunate that you can't just admit "It's a miracle" and move on. Instead you need to come up with all these ridiculous assumptions about Mary having male genitalia and impregnating herself to mar the miracle of the Virgin Birth.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Mike182 Offline
Religion: Thelemite
Title:Flaming Queer
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the kindness award, and it's well deserved. Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the tolerance award, and it's well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: 10,000 posts! 

Frubals: 1430
Mike182 has a permit to carry a concealed frubal
Mike182 has a permit to carry a concealed frubalMike182 has a permit to carry a concealed frubalMike182 has a permit to carry a concealed frubalMike182 has a permit to carry a concealed frubalMike182 has a permit to carry a concealed frubalMike182 has a permit to carry a concealed frubalMike182 has a permit to carry a concealed frubal

you know, with Paul ranting about how bad and unnatural gays are, among his other "this is unholy" rants, i think he would have said something if Jesus' mother had both sets of privates.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:04 PM
dawny0826 Offline
Title:Theist
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the kindness award, and it's well deserved. Tolerance Award:  - Issue reason: Your peers have nominated you for the tolerance award, and it's well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 amazing posts! 

Frubals: 1740
dawny0826 can only aspire to be as cool as your frubals
dawny0826 can only aspire to be as cool as your frubalsdawny0826 can only aspire to be as cool as your frubalsdawny0826 can only aspire to be as cool as your frubalsdawny0826 can only aspire to be as cool as your frubalsdawny0826 can only aspire to be as cool as your frubalsdawny0826 can only aspire to be as cool as your frubalsdawny0826 can only aspire to be as cool as your frubalsdawny0826 can only aspire to be as cool as your frubals

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerventGodSeeker View Post
It's unfortunate that you can't just admit "It's a miracle" and move on. Instead you need to come up with all these ridiculous assumptions about Mary having male genitalia and impregnating herself to mar the miracle of the Virgin Birth.
Agreed.

Further, posting articles which suggest that hermaphrodites can impregnante themselves doesn't prove that Mary was a hermaphrodite and impregnanted herself.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Religion: Islam
Title:Evil incarnate!
Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This award is presented by your peers and is well deserved 

Frubals: 483
fullyveiled muslimah has no idea we replaced all these frubals with replicasfullyveiled muslimah has no idea we replaced all these frubals with replicasfullyveiled muslimah has no idea we replaced all these frubals with replicasfullyveiled muslimah has no idea we replaced all these frubals with replicasfullyveiled muslimah has no idea we replaced all these frubals with replicasfullyveiled muslimah has no idea we replaced all these frubals with replicasfullyveiled muslimah has no idea we replaced all these frubals with replicas

What on earth are you talking baout benign6? Aren't you supposed to be muslim?

Old 08-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Jeremiah Offline
Religion: Cowintology
Title:BANNED

Frubals: 311
Jeremiah is a compulsive frubal lickerJeremiah is a compulsive frubal lickerJeremiah is a compulsive frubal lickerJeremiah is a compulsive frubal lickerJeremiah is a compulsive frubal lickerJeremiah is a compulsive frubal licker

Old 08-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Buttercup Offline
Title:......
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: 10,000 posts! 

Frubals: 2399
Buttercup digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedButtercup digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped
Buttercup digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedButtercup digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedButtercup digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedButtercup digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedButtercup digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you droppedButtercup digs through couch cusions looking for frubals you dropped

I realize it's gets slow sometimes on RF for threads to respond to.....but this takes the prize for the weirdest-biggest stretch thread for at least this week!

Old 08-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Storm Offline
Religion: Rogue Panentheist/ UU
Title:Proud Queer
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason:  Shield of 40,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 40,000 posts - Issue reason: That's a lot of posts! 

Frubals: 2084
Storm just wants to tickle your frubals until they giggle like schoolgirlsStorm just wants to tickle your frubals until they giggle like schoolgirls
Storm just wants to tickle your frubals until they giggle like schoolgirlsStorm just wants to tickle your frubals until they giggle like schoolgirls

This is so pathetic......

Check out my shiny new blog, Knitting In Church!
Old 08-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Azakel Offline
Religion: Spiritual
Title:Liebe ist für alle da

Frubals: 515
Azakel is starting to get quite the frubal bellyAzakel is starting to get quite the frubal bellyAzakel is starting to get quite the frubal bellyAzakel is starting to get quite the frubal bellyAzakel is starting to get quite the frubal bellyAzakel is starting to get quite the frubal bellyAzakel is starting to get quite the frubal bellyAzakel is starting to get quite the frubal belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
I realize it's gets slow sometimes on RF for threads to respond to.....but this takes the prize for the weirdest-biggest stretch thread for at least this week!
Now here's your trophy(everyone run)........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
This is so pathetic......
Agree.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Runt Offline
Religion: UU-naturalism/humanism
Title:Uber Member
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 199
Runt is flattered, but likes your frubals as just friends...  not THAT way - sorryRunt is flattered, but likes your frubals as just friends...  not THAT way - sorryRunt is flattered, but likes your frubals as just friends...  not THAT way - sorryRunt is flattered, but likes your frubals as just friends...  not THAT way - sorry

As far as I can tell, these abstracts both mention the hermaphrodite becoming pregnant, but do NOT mention the hermaphrodite impregnating herself.

Now, I vaguely recall discussing hermaphroditic conditions in all (measily three) of my biology classes and one of my (measily two) sociology classes, and all of the professors and textbooks mentioning that it is possible for hermaphrodites to carry two completely different sets of somatic DNA (sometimes by "engulfing" a twin extremely early in the course of fetal development and somehow ending up with various organs which, genetically, technically belong to the now non-existent twin despite being fully functional in the remaining adult twin). I seem to recall the genetically-different tissue being located at the center of those individuals, however, so I'm not sure whether it's found in the sex organs...

I'm wondering if a "true hermaphrodite" is genetically male and female (and how precisely this happens, when all of the "alternate" combinations of sex DNA I know of still produce a male or female child---i.e. with the corresponding sex organs) or merely physically male and female (which, if I recall correctly, occasionally results during fetal development from certain tissues not completely disappearing in genetically-female infants the way they normally do during fetal development).

I'm also curious about the zygote that would develop in the case of a hermaphrodite somehow impregnating herself. I assume, due to gene recombination, that the zygote would NOT be a perfect clone of the mother, but would instead possess her genes (in a new and creative combination). If she is not genetically a hermaphrodite---if she ONLY has XX chromosomes in her body and no XY---I doubt she is capable of producing a male child... (meaning unless you want to argue that Jesus wasn't truly male, Mary was not that kind of a hermaphrodite).

Regardless of whether or not that kind of pregnancy is even possible, I think it rather ridiculous to argue that Jesus was born of a hermaphrodite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullyveiled muslimah
What on earth are you talking baout benign6? Aren't you supposed to be muslim?
It sounds like Benign is trying to disprove the notion of a divine Christ while at the same time preserving the notion of his virgin birth. Although... for what it's worth...well.... if Mary was a hermaphrodite and impregnated herself, it sounds like a very interesting kind of sex occurred somewhere along the line.... Although I suppose it could just be considered masturbation rather than sex........

Last edited by Runt; 08-07-2007 at 05:59 PM..