Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / General Discussion
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Willamena Online!
Religion: Just Me
Title:Just be there, doing that
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: This creative thread award is given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: For your work on the chat system Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason: For your excellent contributions over the years. Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason:  SPECIAL AWARD: Shield of the Enigma: For being absolutely puzzling and mysterious to all your peers. - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 3005
Willamena insists that the frubals you roll yourself are vastly superior to the mass-produced crapWillamena insists that the frubals you roll yourself are vastly superior to the mass-produced crapWillamena insists that the frubals you roll yourself are vastly superior to the mass-produced crap
Willamena insists that the frubals you roll yourself are vastly superior to the mass-produced crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyjaz
Why do you believe in what you believe in?
I don't choose my beliefs, but I do examine them after they become apparent and the ones I have seem hold up to scrutiny.

Besides, they feel right.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Engyo Offline
Religion: Buddhist
Title:Prince of Dorkness!
Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This was awarded to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 842
Engyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubalsEngyo was seen frolicking naked with several attractive frubals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Or does it work because you believe in it? You 'prove' nothing.
How would you prefer I state it, then? I'm open to whatever terminology you like, but the function is the same, however we semantically describe it.
"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church and State ... "
- Thomas Jefferson, US President, 1802
Namaste, Engyo
Old 10-24-2006, 12:49 PM
kreeden Offline
Religion: Ogre
Title:Virus of the Mind

Frubals: 267
kreeden volunteers by giving sponge baths at the home for aging frubalskreeden volunteers by giving sponge baths at the home for aging frubalskreeden volunteers by giving sponge baths at the home for aging frubalskreeden volunteers by giving sponge baths at the home for aging frubalskreeden volunteers by giving sponge baths at the home for aging frubals

I believe what I believe because it was not free . If not I , then others have fought for those beliefs . Fought and paid dearly for them ....