Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / General Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2010, 06:42 PM
dust1n Offline
Religion: Post-Anarchism
Title:Zindīq
Shield of The Renaissance Man: Awarded to a real polymath, a person with many talents or interests who contributes greatly to a wide range of discussions and debates - Issue reason: Your contributions to various topics over the years. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For getting 10,000 Posts 

Frubals: 1853
dust1n almost passed out from the smell of stale frubals
dust1n almost passed out from the smell of stale frubalsdust1n almost passed out from the smell of stale frubalsdust1n almost passed out from the smell of stale frubalsdust1n almost passed out from the smell of stale frubalsdust1n almost passed out from the smell of stale frubalsdust1n almost passed out from the smell of stale frubalsdust1n almost passed out from the smell of stale frubalsdust1n almost passed out from the smell of stale frubalsdust1n almost passed out from the smell of stale frubals

So, I think that has been settled.... or has it?

The most thought-provoking thing in our thought-provoking time is that we are still not thinking.- Martin Heidegger
Old 09-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Mestemia Offline
Religion: Apathetic Agnostic
Title:Advocatus Diaboli
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason:  Shield of 30,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 30,000 posts - Issue reason: For 30,000 poasts. Congrats Mes! 

Frubals: 2365
Mestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballed
Mestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust1n View Post
So, I think that has been settled.... or has it?
I seriously doubt it has been settled.

I bet that people just got tired of going around in the same circles.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:32 PM
DallasApple Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:Depends Upon My Mood..
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For Reaching the 10,000 post mark! 

Frubals: 1503
DallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgery
DallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestemia View Post
I seriously doubt it has been settled.

I bet that people just got tired of going around in the same circles.
Actually its settled for me..

Love
Dallas
Old 09-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Mestemia Offline
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason:  Shield of 30,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 30,000 posts - Issue reason: For 30,000 poasts. Congrats Mes! 

Mestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballed
Mestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballedMestemia just wants a cigarette after being fruballed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasApple View Post
Actually its settled for me..

Love
Dallas
So what is your settled answer to the question in the OP?
Old 09-26-2010, 09:17 PM
DallasApple Offline
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For Reaching the 10,000 post mark! 

DallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgeryDallasApple denies persistent rumors of frubal enhancement surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestemia View Post
So what is your settled answer to the question in the OP?
23 weeks is too late..IMHO..But of course Im emotional..

Vulture Stalking a Child « Iconic Photos
Old 09-26-2010, 09:21 PM
DallasApple Offline

YouTube - Simon and Garfunkel- Scarborough fair
Old 09-26-2010, 09:28 PM
DallasApple Offline

Help the children that are born already!!!
Old 09-26-2010, 10:05 PM
tumbleweed41 Offline
Religion: Agnostic Deist/UU
Title:Resident Liberal Hippie
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: Excellent work, fair, level-headedness Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats Gary! 

Frubals: 1326
tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'
tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
The relevant question as far as the law is concerned is, at what point is it ethical to force a woman to carry a pregnancy to term against her will?

98.5% of abortions in the United States take place during the first 20 weeks.
88% take place during the first 12 weeks.
58% of women having an abortion say they would have preferred to have it earler.
60% of those say the reason for delay was raising the money and making arrangements for an abortion.
Teenagers are far more likely to delay abortion than women 20 or older.
One of the most rational posts in this entire thread.

Living in harmony with reality.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:17 PM
tumbleweed41 Offline
Religion: Agnostic Deist/UU
Title:Resident Liberal Hippie
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: Excellent work, fair, level-headedness Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats Gary! 

Frubals: 1326
tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'
tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'tumbleweed41 yells at fast food clerks, 'No, I want FRUBALS with that!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Most people who want to make abortion illegal aren't looking to deprive the rape victim or the woman in imminent danger of death of the right to choose an abortion.
Except the authors of Amendment 62 in Colorado.
Known as the "Personhood Amendment", it does not even address abortion.
Instead, the exact wording is “The term ‘person’ shall apply to every human being from the beginning of the biological development of that human being.”, thus making every pregnancy termination, including the morning-after pill, the legal definition of homicide, "the killing of one human being by another human being".

I doubt if this will pass voter muster in November, at least, I hope not.

Living in harmony with reality.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:05 PM
Mestemia Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasApple View Post
23 weeks is too late..IMHO..But of course Im emotional..

Vulture Stalking a Child « Iconic Photos
What does the picture have to do with abortion?