Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / General Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2007, 10:27 AM
Djamila Offline
Religion: Muslim
Title:Bosnjakinja
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: This creative thread award is given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 649
Djamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near future
Default Did she have plastic surgery or not?

Emina Jahovic is perhaps the most internationally famous Bosniak (Muslim) singer from the former Yugoslavia. Her albums regularly do well in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey, and Azerbaijan.

So, as you can imagine, she is the subject of tabloid news stories all the time. Lately people are commenting on her face, saying her lips look much fuller than they did just last year.

This is what she looked like two years ago:

This is what she looked like one year ago:

Voda (Water)!
BRAVO ELITSA, BRAVO BULGARIA!
Old 02-16-2007, 11:18 AM
FatMan Offline
Religion: Presbyterian
Title:Senior Member

Frubals: 247
FatMan whispers to complete strangers, 'Pssst!  Your frubals are unbuttoned!'FatMan whispers to complete strangers, 'Pssst!  Your frubals are unbuttoned!'FatMan whispers to complete strangers, 'Pssst!  Your frubals are unbuttoned!'FatMan whispers to complete strangers, 'Pssst!  Your frubals are unbuttoned!'FatMan whispers to complete strangers, 'Pssst!  Your frubals are unbuttoned!'

Some people gain weight over the years. Mine goes to my midsection, but I'm sure for some it might go to the lips

Visit my blogs - FatMan's take on things and The Religious Right Unmasked
Old 02-16-2007, 11:25 AM
Djamila Offline
Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason: This creative thread award is given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Djamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureDjamila worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan
Some people gain weight over the years. Mine goes to my midsection, but I'm sure for some it might go to the lips
Hahaha... I'll take that as a yes vote. I still can't tell? They're bigger, but they seem to only be "OMG!" bigger when she purses her lips, and maybe she could've done that anyway?

In any event, if she did, I wish she'd have spent that money on dancing lessons instead. A Muslim woman that can't dance here is like a black woman that can't shake it in the US. It's just weird.

Voda (Water)!
Old 02-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Jaymes Offline
Religion: Cake
Title:The cake is a lie
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This Kindness award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 1064
Jaymes worries that dead frubals might have ghosts
Jaymes worries that dead frubals might have ghostsJaymes worries that dead frubals might have ghosts

I honestly can't see much of a difference in those two pictures.

Old 02-16-2007, 11:51 AM
jacquie4000 Offline
Title:Uber Member

Frubals: 279
jacquie4000 slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingjacquie4000 slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingjacquie4000 slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingjacquie4000 slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it comingjacquie4000 slapped your frubals upside the head and said they had it coming

Do you consider injections plastic surgery? I think that is probably all she did. To plump her lips.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:32 PM
kateyes Offline
Religion: kinda Christian
Title:Junior Member

Frubals: 85
kateyes says every time your read this, God slaps another frubalkateyes says every time your read this, God slaps another frubal

Maybe she is using LipFusion gloss-it is supposed to have that effect. It doesn't look like a big enough difference to be to be collogen.

When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that is my religion."
– Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-16-2007, 01:20 PM
Djamila Offline

Actually there is no difference between the pictures, they're just two "before" samples. The video is the recent image, the one that is making people wonder.

Voda (Water)!
Old 02-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Scuba Pete Offline
Religion: Tolerance
Title:Victim of Intolerance
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Prolific Poster Award 

Frubals: 3
Scuba Pete is an unknown quantity at this point

I did the same thing to my stomach... now I look plump! What's up wit dat???

She looks perfect in ALL those shots. What a doll!

Hate wrapped in prayer or a sermon is still hate.

All you need is LOVE!
Old 02-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Jaymes Offline
Religion: Cake
Title:The cake is a lie
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason: This Kindness award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 1064
Jaymes worries that dead frubals might have ghosts
Jaymes worries that dead frubals might have ghostsJaymes worries that dead frubals might have ghosts

Oooh, no wonder I didn't see a difference in them. Do you think you could find a picture of her now? My connection doesn't deal with videos well.

Old 02-16-2007, 04:29 PM
anders Offline
Title:Senior Member
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 174
anders falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeanders falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeanders falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeanders falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every time

Revolting lips in the video. Like if she had eaten something that she was allergic towards. She could at least have wiped them so as not to have that icky smeary look. Or perhaps she tried to safeguard against anybody wanting to kiss her.