Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / General Debates
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2005, 12:11 AM
coolguyword Offline
Title:Freshman Member

Frubals: 45
coolguyword yanked your frubals the wedgie of their lives last night, so they may be a little limpy
Default do wijji boards work?

I was just wondering if anyone in this forum has experimented with them,and if so what was your experience like if you had one all. I wanted to experiment with a wijji board just to see what happens and to further my theory that when you die your dead and all you see is black. I just wanted to see if there really is a power of Satan.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:32 AM
Master Vigil Offline
Religion: Different than yours
Title:Staff on Sabbatical
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 646
Master Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near futureMaster Vigil worries that, at this rate, we may be approaching peak frubals in the near future

What makes you think it is a power of Satan? Especially since alot of people son't even believe he exists?

About the question though, It depends on what you mean by "work?" I personally believe nothing factory made like the ouija board, works, or works properly. I have had many experiences with the board, and I find nothing "super" about it. Its just a board.

Old 05-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Mr Spinkles Offline
Religion: Humanism
Title:Mr
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason:  Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts. Congrats Spinks. 

Frubals: 1658
Mr Spinkles arranges frubals into maze patterns so kids and small pets get lost
Mr Spinkles arranges frubals into maze patterns so kids and small pets get lostMr Spinkles arranges frubals into maze patterns so kids and small pets get lostMr Spinkles arranges frubals into maze patterns so kids and small pets get lostMr Spinkles arranges frubals into maze patterns so kids and small pets get lostMr Spinkles arranges frubals into maze patterns so kids and small pets get lostMr Spinkles arranges frubals into maze patterns so kids and small pets get lostMr Spinkles arranges frubals into maze patterns so kids and small pets get lostMr Spinkles arranges frubals into maze patterns so kids and small pets get lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Vigil
Its just a board.
With letters on it.
Old 05-17-2005, 02:01 AM
kreeden Offline
Religion: Ogre
Title:Virus of the Mind

Frubals: 267
kreeden volunteers by giving sponge baths at the home for aging frubalskreeden volunteers by giving sponge baths at the home for aging frubalskreeden volunteers by giving sponge baths at the home for aging frubalskreeden volunteers by giving sponge baths at the home for aging frubalskreeden volunteers by giving sponge baths at the home for aging frubals

It is just a board , with letters on it ... which makes it a tool . Nothing more . And what you use that tool for is up to you . They make nice bread boards for excample ... Sorry , couldn't help that one .

No , have never used one , even as a bread board . However I have used other means of divination that had very interesting results .

Along the same line as the bread board , I think that if some one believes in Satan , then he does exist . For that person at lest .
Old 05-17-2005, 03:03 AM
Unedited Offline
Religion: Reason
Title:Junior Member

Frubals: 115
Unedited sleeps on a big pile of frubals.  This is how some of them end up with drool stains.Unedited sleeps on a big pile of frubals.  This is how some of them end up with drool stains.Unedited sleeps on a big pile of frubals.  This is how some of them end up with drool stains.

I have had only one experience with a ouiji board. I was with a group of friends who wanted to test whether or not any of us had ESP or something. I wrote down a word, and then one of the girls allowed the thing to move, trying to get the word I'd written down. When it came to my turn, I felt this weird pull, so I just went with it. I got a word, and then my friends showed me the word they'd written down and it was the same! I couldn't believe it. We tried it twice more, both times I got the word again. I was starting to freak out until one of my friends started laughing. Apparently they'd planned the whole thing in advance and had used magnets to guide me. One of my friends had a magnet underneath the table which she used to guide me to the right words, which would explain the weird pull.

So in conclusion, they're very fun to freak out our friends with, but proving or disproving the existence of Satan? I don't think so.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:15 AM
michel Offline
Religion: Christian
Title:Administrator Emeritus
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of Research: Awarded for meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive reading around a subject - Issue reason:  Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers for your work on the newsletter and is well deserved. Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 2756
michel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal tax
michel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal taxmichel was audited for avoidance of the frubal tax

They make cool skateboards!
Old 05-17-2005, 04:53 AM
Ardhanariswar Offline
Religion: Hindu Atheism
Title:I'm back!
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 81
Ardhanariswar hates having to clean up after all these frubalsArdhanariswar hates having to clean up after all these frubals

ive heard some pretty bad things about them. i will never touch one again in my life. the only time i did was when this kid in our religion class did a presentation on exorisms and passed around a ouija board.

ive never actually played it, but im not one to be fooling around with such things.

www.unsolvedmysteries.com has a lot of good stories and advice about the ouija boards, paranormal and other stuff like that.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:56 AM
Ardhanariswar Offline
Religion: Hindu Atheism
Title:I'm back!

Frubals: 81
Ardhanariswar hates having to clean up after all these frubalsArdhanariswar hates having to clean up after all these frubals

make sure, whatever you do on a ouija board, say GOODBYE when you are done. that way the spirit entities cannot enter your world.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:36 AM
CaptainXeroid Offline
Religion: Disciple of Christ
Title:Following Christ

Frubals: 789
CaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubalsCaptainXeroid was overcome by the smell of rotting frubals

One interesting tibit, the word Ouija = the French(Oui) and German(Ja) words for yes.

I don't have personal experience with a Ouija Board, but I've heard accounts from those who do. One tip I'd throw out based on their accounts is that if you believe it to be a medium for contacting the spirit world, do not use it by yourself.

Now, if your theory is 'when you die your dead and all you see is black', is this what you expect the spirits to tell you and how would would this prove 'there really is a power of Satan'? It could be interesting to hear how your expectations of the Ouija experience shape its outcome.

Last edited by CaptainXeroid; 05-17-2005 at 10:19 AM..
Old 05-17-2005, 05:45 AM
Malus 12:9 Offline
Religion: Atheist *sigh*
Title:Temporarily Deactive.

Frubals: 6072
Malus 12:9 figures that frubals are so much fun, they're probably illegal in some jurisdictionsMalus 12:9 figures that frubals are so much fun, they're probably illegal in some jurisdictions
Malus 12:9 figures that frubals are so much fun, they're probably illegal in some jurisdictionsMalus 12:9 figures that frubals are so much fun, they're probably illegal in some jurisdictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeden
It is just a board , with letters on it ... which makes it a tool . Nothing
Scrabble makes a good alterntive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeden
Along the same line as the bread board , I think that if some one believes in Satan , then he does exist . For that person at lest .
Took the words out of my mouth. It is up to the mind of the user. We can say it works or it doesn't, but it is up to the person that WANTS to believe it