Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / General Discussion / Games / Pics / Jokes / Stories
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2005, 10:10 PM
DeepShadow Offline
Religion: Christian (LDS)
Title:White Crow
Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved.   Congratulations! Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: You are the first person to receive this award.  This has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. 

Frubals: 327
DeepShadow wonders whether cryogenic preservation is a suitable alternaitve to archiving old frubalsDeepShadow wonders whether cryogenic preservation is a suitable alternaitve to archiving old frubalsDeepShadow wonders whether cryogenic preservation is a suitable alternaitve to archiving old frubalsDeepShadow wonders whether cryogenic preservation is a suitable alternaitve to archiving old frubalsDeepShadow wonders whether cryogenic preservation is a suitable alternaitve to archiving old frubalsDeepShadow wonders whether cryogenic preservation is a suitable alternaitve to archiving old frubals
Default Poem From a Missionary

My brother wrote this poem while serving as a missionary. Hope some of yo ulike it as much as I did.

If the Lord Were In My Shoes
If the Lord were in my shoes, what would he do today?
Would he go find his wand'ring sheep, or goof around and play?
This time I have is oh so choice, too good to let it lay,
So if the Lord were in my shoes, what would he do today?

If the Lord were in my shoes, how would the Master speak?
Would all his words be bold, yet kind; or timid, small, and weak?
Straight from his loving heart they'd flow, so for this love I'll seek.
Now, if the Lord were in my shoes, how would the Master speak?

And if the Lord were in my shoes, how many would he call
To come, repent, and be baptized? Would he ask few, or all?
Yes, every soul must hear his truth; if not, they just might fall.
So if the Lord were in my shoes, how many would he call?

Now this is not a game, my friend; it's not a test or quiz.
To know of Christ's atonement you don't have to be a whiz.
The Savior suffered all for me; that's whose this mission is.
So you could say He's worn my shoes--now I am wearing His.

"If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool." - Carl Jung