Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / Food and Beverage Forum
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Skwim Offline
Religion: Agnostic
Title:Prolific Member
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For 10,000 posts. Congrats Skwim. 

Frubals: 771
Skwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car windowSkwim flicks used frubals out the car window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan View Post
You eat that anytime you eat pork sausage... it's the casing.
In some cases; most often the home made and butcher market varieties. The more commercial brands are almost always made of cellulose or collagen, which are also used for manufacturing wieners.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Thorbjorn Offline
Religion: Ásatrú
Title:friđr
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For contributing 10,000 posts! 

Frubals: 783
Thorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastek View Post
Snails, it wasn't that bad

And eels at a japanese restaurant ... never again
If the eels are prepared the Mediterranean way, coated with flour or something else and pan fried crisp, they're not unlike catfish. In fact they'd really good Cajun style.
And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Ţórr vigi - May Thor protect.

Formerly Known As Jainarayan.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Thorbjorn Offline
Religion: Ásatrú
Title:friđr
Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For contributing 10,000 posts! 

Frubals: 783
Thorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fireThorbjorn categorically denies any involvement in setting your frubals on fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwim View Post
In some cases; most often the home made and butcher market varieties. The more commercial brands are almost always made of cellulose or collagen, which are also used for manufacturing wieners.
True, the cellulose or collagen is probably cheaper and easier to come by than enough intestines.
And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Ţórr vigi - May Thor protect.

Formerly Known As Jainarayan.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Wu Wei Offline
Religion: would if I could
Title:Sapere aude

Frubals: 75
Wu Wei likes the look on kids' faces when you tell them their frubals are falling offWu Wei likes the look on kids' faces when you tell them their frubals are falling off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan View Post
You eat that anytime you eat pork sausage... it's the casing.
Also when you eat Fei-Chang
Old 03-05-2013, 04:04 PM
Musty Offline
Religion: Secular Buddhism
Title:Sophomore Member

Frubals: 36
Musty is a splendid one to behold

I ate a fish heart once but apart from that I don't think I've had anything particularly strange.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Wu Wei Offline
Religion: would if I could
Title:Sapere aude

Frubals: 75
Wu Wei likes the look on kids' faces when you tell them their frubals are falling offWu Wei likes the look on kids' faces when you tell them their frubals are falling off

Oops..posted this in the wrong place...jsut move along...nothing to see here

Last edited by Wu Wei; 03-06-2013 at 10:23 AM..
Old 03-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Iti oj Offline
Religion: lucifer of love &chaos
Title:Skwim's hero

Frubals: 503
Iti oj often ponders whether or not the first frubal had a belly buttonIti oj often ponders whether or not the first frubal had a belly buttonIti oj often ponders whether or not the first frubal had a belly buttonIti oj often ponders whether or not the first frubal had a belly buttonIti oj often ponders whether or not the first frubal had a belly buttonIti oj often ponders whether or not the first frubal had a belly buttonIti oj often ponders whether or not the first frubal had a belly buttonIti oj often ponders whether or not the first frubal had a belly button

raw quail eggs. grashopper, cockroach (both candy/chocalate coated.ill try any/everything given the chance.
so i am sad my list is short and lame i feel im missing something though
Old 03-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Penumbra Offline
Religion: Philosophy
Title:Administrator
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason: For careful and thorough articulation of your thoughts in your posts over the years. Shield of The Renaissance Woman: Awarded to a real polymath, a person with many talents or interests who contributes greatly to a wide range of discussions and debates - Issue reason: For your knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of topics through the years. Shield of Knowledge: Awarded for outstanding demonstration of high knowledge in a particular field - Issue reason: For your excellent knowledge on a variety of different topics Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: Valuable contributions to the forum as a staff member. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For contributing 10,000 posts! SPECIAL AWARD:Shield of the Thinker: Awarded for the remarkable ability to ponder carefully and think critically about all subjects they encounter - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 1127
Penumbra wants to have frubals declared a soveriegn nation and be their ambassador
Penumbra wants to have frubals declared a soveriegn nation and be their ambassadorPenumbra wants to have frubals declared a soveriegn nation and be their ambassadorPenumbra wants to have frubals declared a soveriegn nation and be their ambassador

I ate crocodile once. It takes like chicken.

But frankly I think the strangest thing I've ever eaten is processed food. Like things with 20 ingredients, or weird extracted and processed oils, etc.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:23 PM
crossfire Offline
Religion: nebulous mystic
Title:lazycop-out heretic troll
Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: For exceptional representation of the beliefs you hold. 

Frubals: 544
crossfire accidentally swallowed too many frubals and couldn't chicken dance for a monthcrossfire accidentally swallowed too many frubals and couldn't chicken dance for a monthcrossfire accidentally swallowed too many frubals and couldn't chicken dance for a monthcrossfire accidentally swallowed too many frubals and couldn't chicken dance for a monthcrossfire accidentally swallowed too many frubals and couldn't chicken dance for a monthcrossfire accidentally swallowed too many frubals and couldn't chicken dance for a monthcrossfire accidentally swallowed too many frubals and couldn't chicken dance for a monthcrossfire accidentally swallowed too many frubals and couldn't chicken dance for a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penumbra View Post
I ate crocodile once. It takes like chicken.

But frankly I think the strangest thing I've ever eaten is processed food. Like things with 20 ingredients, or weird extracted and processed oils, etc.
Speaking of processed foods, I came acrossed this today and immediately thought about Revoltingest:

Bacon Jam at Amazon.com
Bring your cookies here! The Cookie Cult
Old 03-06-2013, 04:53 PM
MatthiasGould Offline
Religion: I follow Islam
Title:Alhamdulillah!

Frubals: 62
MatthiasGould thinks frubals grow on treesMatthiasGould thinks frubals grow on trees

Today I got offered a honey-covered locust. It wasn't actually that bad.