Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / General Discussion / Current Events
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 06:54 PM
gnomon Offline
Religion: -----
Title:Celebrated Member

Frubals: 1132
gnomon noticed that frubals get all wrinkly after 4 hours in a hot tub
gnomon noticed that frubals get all wrinkly after 4 hours in a hot tubgnomon noticed that frubals get all wrinkly after 4 hours in a hot tubgnomon noticed that frubals get all wrinkly after 4 hours in a hot tub
Default Yet another case of domestic ignorance.

Monroe appeals ruling in police shooting case - Connecticut Post

Quote:
The lawsuit states that then Easton Police Chief John Solomon and present chief James Candee made the decision to call in SWERT after an exotic dancer who had earlier been at the home told them she saw Terebesi and Guizan take "something" out of a small tin, place it in two small glass smoking pipes and smoke it. She never told officers there were weapons in the home, the suit states.
More about it here:
The Death of Gonzalo Guizan | The Agitator

I want to ask some questions but I seem, after several attempts, to be incapable of doing so without comparing moral viewpoints about world events to domestic events.

So who likes chocolate?
Old 09-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Revoltingest Online!
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 3171
Revoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television network
Revoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television network

So if I understand correctly, the a cop was hit with debris from a weapon discharged by the cops, so all cops started shooting, & killed an innocent guy?
Geeze, calling in a SWAT team is a recipe for over-reaction. They themselves precipitate escalation of the shoot first & ask questions later routine.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Badran Offline
Religion: None
Title:SprŠvcE
Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason:  Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: Speaking of awards . . . :p 

Frubals: 940
Badran suggests that you just hand over the frubals and nobody gets hurtBadran suggests that you just hand over the frubals and nobody gets hurtBadran suggests that you just hand over the frubals and nobody gets hurtBadran suggests that you just hand over the frubals and nobody gets hurtBadran suggests that you just hand over the frubals and nobody gets hurtBadran suggests that you just hand over the frubals and nobody gets hurtBadran suggests that you just hand over the frubals and nobody gets hurtBadran suggests that you just hand over the frubals and nobody gets hurtBadran suggests that you just hand over the frubals and nobody gets hurt

This is unbelievable.

I'm not understanding something. There obviously has been an investigation into this, right? What were it's results? Is it still on going?

I ask because the tone of the article made it seem to me like they got away with it.
ďIf the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
E.B. White
Old 09-26-2012, 09:42 AM
Wirey Offline
Religion: Jesus (Trainee)
Title:Fartist
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason: For your endless supply of humorous posts 

Frubals: 499
Wirey wants to start a magazine called 'Fruballing Today'Wirey wants to start a magazine called 'Fruballing Today'Wirey wants to start a magazine called 'Fruballing Today'Wirey wants to start a magazine called 'Fruballing Today'Wirey wants to start a magazine called 'Fruballing Today'Wirey wants to start a magazine called 'Fruballing Today'Wirey wants to start a magazine called 'Fruballing Today'

Cops. Frankly, this is about the best you could have expected. Scumbags.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:44 AM
Revoltingest Online!
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 3171
Revoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television network
Revoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badran View Post
This is unbelievable.
I'm not understanding something. There obviously has been an investigation into this, right? What were it's results? Is it still on going?
I ask because the tone of the article made it seem to me like they got away with it.
They're still in the process of getting away with it....just getting the court to cooperate.