Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / General Discussion / Current Events
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Apex Offline
Religion: LDS
Title:Somewhere Around Nothing

Frubals: 432
Apex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress peopleApex will rent out frubals to newer members wanting to impress people
Default Kim Jong IL Dead

Kim Jong Il Dead: North Korea Leader Dies At 69

Quote:
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korean television announced in a "special broadcast" that its leader Kim Jong Il has died in Pyongyang

Old 12-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Religion: Exploring the LHP
Title:BANNED

Frubals: 157
GabrielWithoutWings thinks of frubals as mere sex objectsGabrielWithoutWings thinks of frubals as mere sex objectsGabrielWithoutWings thinks of frubals as mere sex objectsGabrielWithoutWings thinks of frubals as mere sex objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Twain
I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.
Good riddance. It's a bad year for dictators, apparently. My only concern is that the son will be worse than his father.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Renji Offline
Title:Theist

Frubals: 455
Renji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero style

May he rest in peace.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Kathryn Offline
Religion: Liturgical Christian
Title:Most Spoiled Woman Ever
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Research: Awarded for meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive reading around a subject - Issue reason:  Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For reaching 10,000 posts. Congrats Kathryn 

Frubals: 1602
Kathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be saved
Kathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be saved

One less insane dictator in the world is generally a good thing. My son is stationed in Korea and really keeps up with the political events of North Korea - I'm interested in talking with him. I missed his call just about an hour ago. I bet that was what he was calling about.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Alceste Offline
Religion: Taoish
Title:Vagabond
Shield of Valour: Awarded for heroic and decisive victory in the battlefield of debate - Issue reason:  Shield of 20,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 20,000 posts - Issue reason: Congrats!! SPECIAL AWARD: Shield of The Silver Tongue: Awarded to a true wordsmith. A master at cleverly expressing themselves to great effect - Issue reason: For always being able to effectively express yourself. 

Frubals: 2825
Alceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on SundaysAlceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on Sundays
Alceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on SundaysAlceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on SundaysAlceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on SundaysAlceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on SundaysAlceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on SundaysAlceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on SundaysAlceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on SundaysAlceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on SundaysAlceste remembers way back when you couldn't frubal people on Sundays

I'm not one to celebrate the death of another person, but it's too bad he has a son.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Boethiah Offline
Religion: Seeking
Title:Penguin

Frubals: 32
Boethiah has a pet name for each frubal

He led his nation with an iron fist, and millions suffered for it. That being said, I hope he rests in peace. Furthermore, I hope his son leads the nation towards something better than what it's at now.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Kathryn Offline
Shield of Love: Awarded for demonstrating great love and kindness to all around - Issue reason:  Shield of Research: Awarded for meticulous attention to detail and comprehensive reading around a subject - Issue reason:  Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason:  Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For reaching 10,000 posts. Congrats Kathryn 

Kathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be saved
Kathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be savedKathryn reasons that since frubals are so much fun, they probably don't need to be saved

My son just called me back and they along with the South Korean military are now on high alert. I'll let everyone know if he tells me anything significant. He just called and told me that he can't tell me anything yet. LOL

"Hi, Mom - Kim Jung Il is dead and I can't tell you anything - but if I need to get my girlfriend out of the country, she can come to your house, right?"

Life is always interesting. I doubt anything much happens. However, with a 20 something year old son taking the reins - one who started his "career" several years ago as a four star general - there's just no telling.

Thanks, Daddy Il, for teaching your son the value of earning your rank - NOT.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Kathryn Offline

Breaking news about the heir apparent:

Kim Jong-Un Privately Doubting He's Crazy Enough To Run North Korea | The Onion - America's Finest News Source
Old 12-18-2011, 10:52 PM
LeftishBritInPA Offline
Religion: Secular Christian
Title:BANNED

Frubals: 28
LeftishBritInPA is the leader of a covert group of mutant frubals

Good riddance to human scum. I hope this evil monster has a place in hell next to Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, and Osama.

We can only hope that his son, who speaks English as a second language, will be more reasonable. It may be a lot to hope for but at least there may be hope.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Renji Offline
Title:Theist

Frubals: 455
Renji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero styleRenji was injured trying to leap tall piles of frubals in a single bound, superhero style

Quote:
We can only hope that his son, who speaks English as a second language, will be more reasonable.
*coughs* I am an Asian too and I also speak in English as a second language...