Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / General Discussion / Current Events
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Revoltingest Offline
Religion: Ignorant Atheist
Title:Certified Most Cunning
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: For making 50,000 posts (limericks and bacon pictures included)! 

Frubals: 3159
Revoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television network
Revoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television networkRevoltingest is seeking investors for 'The Frubal Channel' television network
Default Steve Jobs - Get well!

Scary photo of Steve Jobs......
Steve Jobs -- After the Resignation | TMZ.com
I've never owned an Apple, but I've enjoyed watching the company.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:30 PM
thaifairshop Offline
Title:BANNED

Frubals: 10
thaifairshop says, ''Zay 'ello to my little frubalz!

he's a genius, hope he enjoys his retirement
Old 08-27-2011, 03:49 AM
Acim Offline
Religion: universalist
Title:Revelation all the time

Frubals: 94
Acim gargles with frubalsAcim gargles with frubals

What is it that he's wearing?

Apple's rise is phenomenal. It's only computer I've ever owned. I go back as far as Apple II and now on a Mac Pro.

About 10 years ago I bought stock in the company and at the time it was $20 a share. I feel like a genius getting in on that. But alas, I sold all my shares about 3 years ago. Still did very well.