Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Everything But the Kitchen Sink / Conventions
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2013, 06:28 PM
dust1n Online!
Religion: Post-Anarchism
Title:Zindīq
Shield of The Renaissance Man: Awarded to a real polymath, a person with many talents or interests who contributes greatly to a wide range of discussions and debates - Issue reason: Your contributions to various topics over the years. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For getting 10,000 Posts 

Frubals: 1816
dust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerels
dust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerels
Default SXSW anyone?

Anyone gonna be in town for sxsw in austin? I'm having a house show/fest. Open to the public and what not.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Magog Offline
Title:A dewdrop

Frubals: 171
Magog falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeMagog falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeMagog falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeMagog falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every time

Well no, cos I'm here in the UK, but if you get the chance, say hello to the mighty CLUTCH.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:31 AM
dust1n Online!
Shield of The Renaissance Man: Awarded to a real polymath, a person with many talents or interests who contributes greatly to a wide range of discussions and debates - Issue reason: Your contributions to various topics over the years. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason: For getting 10,000 Posts 

dust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerelsdust1n challenges your frubals to a duel using mackerels

These guys?

Clutch (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 03-09-2013, 03:03 AM
Magog Offline

Magog falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeMagog falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeMagog falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeMagog falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every time

Indeed!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:58 AM
dust1n Online!

Will do! So far the estimates are 2000 bands playing unofficial free house shows. It's gonna be a blast.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:31 AM
Magog Offline

Did ya go?

Last edited by Magog; 03-19-2013 at 04:34 AM..
Old 03-19-2013, 08:08 PM
dust1n Online!

No way. It was official stuff I found. No way I was paying 200+ bucks to actually get into sxsw!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Magog Offline

Ok. Thats alorra bucks.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:29 PM
dust1n Online!

Indeed. And the traffic, you can imagine, was a nightmare. But ya, I threw my own show, so the latter half of the week I wasn't really even able to go out, cause of setting it up and recovery from alcohol.