Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Religious Topics / Comparative Religion
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Wannabe Yogi Offline
Religion: Hinduism
Title:Esteemed Member

Frubals: 565
Wannabe Yogi counsels you to try harder to connect with your inner frubalWannabe Yogi counsels you to try harder to connect with your inner frubalWannabe Yogi counsels you to try harder to connect with your inner frubalWannabe Yogi counsels you to try harder to connect with your inner frubalWannabe Yogi counsels you to try harder to connect with your inner frubalWannabe Yogi counsels you to try harder to connect with your inner frubalWannabe Yogi counsels you to try harder to connect with your inner frubalWannabe Yogi counsels you to try harder to connect with your inner frubal

"Yato mot, tato path" As many faiths, so many paths. -Ramakrishna-
Old 03-04-2013, 06:15 AM
FearGod Offline
Religion: Islam
Title:Freedom Of Mind

Frubals: 171
FearGod falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeFearGod falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeFearGod falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every timeFearGod falls for the old 'Pull my frubals' trick every time
Lightbulb

Millions of Muslims in Russia celebrating Eid Ul-Fitr

Old 03-04-2013, 01:22 PM
MatthiasGould Offline
Religion: I follow Islam
Title:Alhamdulillah!

Frubals: 62
MatthiasGould thinks frubals grow on treesMatthiasGould thinks frubals grow on trees

Awww that little girl's hijab is so cute!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:22 AM
GURSIKH Offline
Religion: SIKH
Title:chardi kla

Frubals: 210
GURSIKH won an award for full-contact competitive frubal jugglingGURSIKH won an award for full-contact competitive frubal jugglingGURSIKH won an award for full-contact competitive frubal jugglingGURSIKH won an award for full-contact competitive frubal jugglingGURSIKH won an award for full-contact competitive frubal juggling

Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple ) Amritsar .

Last edited by GURSIKH; 03-05-2013 at 06:36 AM..
Old 03-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Parsifal Offline
Religion: TBA
Title:Freshman Member

Frubals: 16
Parsifal gives frubals to the homeless
Default Cosmic Vishnu

There are some beautiful, awe-inspiring, and mind-blowing images on this thread ~ thanks to everyone for posting them. Here's my favorite:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhuri View Post
Vishnu, creating the universe:
I'm doing some work with the theme of the ancient traditions and their deities cast in the expanded paradigm of the modern astronomical cosmos. This pic will be a great addition!
Old 03-11-2013, 02:14 PM
JayaBholenath Offline
Religion: Hindu
Title:Lonely sadhak

Frubals: 296
JayaBholenath cackles hysterically after pulling the chair out from under your frubalsJayaBholenath cackles hysterically after pulling the chair out from under your frubalsJayaBholenath cackles hysterically after pulling the chair out from under your frubalsJayaBholenath cackles hysterically after pulling the chair out from under your frubalsJayaBholenath cackles hysterically after pulling the chair out from under your frubals

Vanakkam,

Shiva Nataraja and Parvati Devi

Shiva Dakshinamurthi

Devotees bathing ShivLingam during MahaShivratri night

Aum Namah Shivaya

Pujari in training ...

Last edited by JayaBholenath; 03-11-2013 at 02:30 PM..
Old 05-14-2013, 04:28 AM
Matemkar Offline
Religion: Islam (Shia)
Title:Sophomore Member

Frubals: 65
Matemkar has a stash of frubals in the Cayman IslandsMatemkar has a stash of frubals in the Cayman Islands

Prophet Abraham

Prophet Moses with his staff

Deliverance of Peace

Chaste - Prophet Joseph

for more; iranian artist farshchian Farshchian's deviantART Gallery and his official site has more: Mahmoud Farshchian - Books and Limited Editions

Black Light - Some articles on Spiritual Wayfaring
Old 05-14-2013, 07:58 AM
Jainarayan Offline
Religion: Sanātana Dharma
Title:Vaishnava

Frubals: 714
Jainarayan makes extra money selling frubals on a stick at fairs, and keeps all the unsued mustard packetsJainarayan makes extra money selling frubals on a stick at fairs, and keeps all the unsued mustard packetsJainarayan makes extra money selling frubals on a stick at fairs, and keeps all the unsued mustard packetsJainarayan makes extra money selling frubals on a stick at fairs, and keeps all the unsued mustard packetsJainarayan makes extra money selling frubals on a stick at fairs, and keeps all the unsued mustard packetsJainarayan makes extra money selling frubals on a stick at fairs, and keeps all the unsued mustard packetsJainarayan makes extra money selling frubals on a stick at fairs, and keeps all the unsued mustard packetsJainarayan makes extra money selling frubals on a stick at fairs, and keeps all the unsued mustard packets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matemkar View Post
*snip for space*
Very beautiful pictures, very dreamlike. I particularly like Deliverance of Peace. It looks like a depiction of Guanyin, the Buddhist Goddess of Compassion. I am curious however; I thought Islam prohibited depictions of religious figures, or does that just apply to The Prophet (pbuh), and of course, Allah?

ॐ नमो नारायणाय
oṃ namo nārāyaṇāya
Old 05-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Pastek Offline
Religion: Sunni muslim
Title:Senior Member

Frubals: 122
Pastek stuffs frubals into couch cushions, along with the catsPastek stuffs frubals into couch cushions, along with the catsPastek stuffs frubals into couch cushions, along with the cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan View Post
Very beautiful pictures, very dreamlike. I particularly like Deliverance of Peace. It looks like a depiction of Guanyin, the Buddhist Goddess of Compassion. I am curious however; I thought Islam prohibited depictions of religious figures, or does that just apply to The Prophet (pbuh), and of course, Allah?
He's Shia muslim. That's why

Old 05-14-2013, 09:09 AM
Sha'irullah Offline
Religion: Shirkism
Title:"Sick of it all"

Frubals: 347
Sha'irullah isn't sure whether ALL frubals are special, or just theseSha'irullah isn't sure whether ALL frubals are special, or just theseSha'irullah isn't sure whether ALL frubals are special, or just theseSha'irullah isn't sure whether ALL frubals are special, or just theseSha'irullah isn't sure whether ALL frubals are special, or just theseSha'irullah isn't sure whether ALL frubals are special, or just these

A woman working with god's immaculate creation.