Religious Education Forum  

Welcome Guest to ReligiousForums.com . You are currently not registered. When you become registered you will be able to interact with our large base of already registered users discussing topics. Some annoying Ads will also disappear when you register. Registering doesn't cost a thing and only takes a few seconds. We provide areas to chat and debate all World Religions. Please go to our register page!
Home Who's Online Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Religious Education Forum / Discuss Individual Religions (DIR) / Abrahamic Religions DIR / Christianity DIR / Christian Denominations DIR / Catholic DIR
Sitemap Popular RF Forums REGISTER Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2004, 03:04 AM
darren_gicc Offline
Title:Freshman Member

Frubals: 10
darren_gicc says, ''Zay 'ello to my little frubalz!

I am trying to find some information on The Scroll of St Thomas. I have been trawling the internet but i have been unable to find anything.

If anybody has any information about this,i would appreciate it if you could forward it to me.

Thanks, in advance, for your help
Old 07-19-2004, 08:07 AM
Green Gaia Offline
Religion: Unitarian Universalist
Title:Venturesome Member
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Member of the Month Award:  - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of Peace: Awarded for exceptional effort in upholding and promoting the peace - Issue reason: This award has been given to you by your peers and is well deserved. Shield of The Ambassador: Awarded for being a true herald of a belief system - Issue reason: This ambassador award has been given to you by the award committee and is well deserved. Shield of 10,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 10,000 posts - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 1961
Green Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a time
Green Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a timeGreen Gaia keeps a stiff upper lip, a stiff wig, and gets through the day one frubal at a time

Try this site for some resources: http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/thomas.html
by men in their own image,
to be servants of their human interests.
- George Santayana

Old 07-20-2004, 06:45 PM
Scott1 Offline
Religion: Maronite Catholic
Title:Theist
Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  Shield of The Writer: Awarded for commendable contribution to the articles and journals at Religious Forums - Issue reason:  

Frubals: 993
Scott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in publicScott1 refuses to remove those frubals from your nose in public

darren,

I have never heard of a "scroll" as it related to Thomas.......

If you need information about the Gospel of Thomas, look here:

Google search page

Peace,
Scott
Old 07-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Sunstone Offline
Religion: Nature
Title:De Diablo Del Fora
Shield of The Jester: Awarded for unyielding commitment to humour and the entertainment of others - Issue reason:  Shield of Creativity: Awarded for wonderfully original and innovative thinking - Issue reason:  Shield of Labour: Awarded for admirable hard work and development of a cause - Issue reason: Link Exchange project Shield of the Veteran: For continued service and valued contribution over the years - Issue reason:  Shield of 50,000 Thoughts: Awarded for contributing 50,000 posts - Issue reason: That's enough to fill a book! Congratulations! 

Frubals: 7270
Sunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nest
Sunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nestSunstone lost a limb trying to raid a frubal nest

A free translation of the Gospel of Thomas is available on the internet at The Gnostic Society Library. It's the Thomas O Lambdin translation, and you can download it or print it out. The Gospel of Thomas

Certainty is a mind killer -- Debater Slayer

The most precious thing in life is its uncertainty. -- Kenko

It has always surprised me how little attention philosophers have paid to humor, since it is a more significant process of mind than reason. Reason can only sort out perceptions, but the humor process is involved in changing them. -- Edward de Bono
Old 07-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Rex Online!
Title:Peek a Booooo

Frubals: 245
Rex whispers to complete strangers, 'Pssst!  Your frubals are unbuttoned!'Rex whispers to complete strangers, 'Pssst!  Your frubals are unbuttoned!'Rex whispers to complete strangers, 'Pssst!  Your frubals are unbuttoned!'Rex whispers to complete strangers, 'Pssst!  Your frubals are unbuttoned!'Rex whispers to complete strangers, 'Pssst!  Your frubals are unbuttoned!'

Darren,

I am curious how you liked the gospel. Please tell us.