• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your opinion of Jesus?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Saul of Tarsus aka Paul was an enemy of (Jesus)* son of Mary/ Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ( who was neither a Zealot, nor he belonged to the Zionism people nor to the Judaism people), please, right?
Saul had tried to kill him but Yeshua , after the event of crucifixion in which he got miraculously survived; Jesus migrated from Galilee, out the hands of the Judaism people and also the hands of the Romans, please, right?
Disappointed with his attempt to kill Yeshua , I understand, Saul invented a new religion in Jesus’ title name and called it “Christianity”, a misnomer to deviate Yeshua followers from his good and truthful teachings and his deed, right, please?

*Isn't his confession to this effect very much in the Pauline NT Bible, please, right?

Regards

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Saul of Tarsus aka Paul was an enemy of (Jesus)* son of Mary/ Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah ( who was neither a Zealot, nor he belonged to the Zionism people nor to the Judaism people), please, right?
Saul had tried to kill him but Yeshua , after the event of crucifixion in which he got miraculously survived; Jesus migrated from Galilee, out the hands of the Judaism people and also the hands of the Romans, please, right?
Disappointed with his attempt to kill Yeshua , I understand, Saul invented a new religion in Jesus’ title name and called it “Christianity”, a misnomer to deviate Yeshua followers from his good and truthful teachings and his deed, right, please?

*Isn't his confession to this effect very much in the Pauline NT Bible, please, right?

Regards
Please wrong. Thank you and hope you eventually can figure things out. Please right?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

If Yeshua had to ascend to heavens, as Saul aka Paul cunningly made the Paulines to believe in, Yeshua could have done it right from Golgotha, he needed not to travel secretly to Galilee, there existed no special ladder in Galilee reaching up to the skies to make it easy for him to ascend from there, right, please?

Regards

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.

If Yeshua had to ascend to heavens, as Saul aka Paul cunningly made the Paulines to believe in, Yeshua could have done it right from Golgotha, he needed not to travel secretly to Galilee, there existed no special ladder in Galilee reaching up to the skies to make it easy for him to ascend from there, right, please?

Regards

Again with your awful English. I'm coming to the conclusion that you simply don't care if you sound like an idiot, since you are unwilling to learn one simple thing that would make you sound so much more intelligent. And I'm going to keep pointing this out to you in every post I send you, because it is irritating to read bad English, and the irritation is worse when you know the person is doing it deliberately. You see, you goofed above when you said "Romans" instead of "Roman people," so I know you CAN speak properly, but simply choose not to.