• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wanting to learn

Huey09

He who struggles with God
I have heard quite bit of the Zoroastrians, let me say first everything I heard was mostly positive and I want to know more, Any zoroastrians(or people semi versed in zoroastrianism) on here who can help me with questions and some scriptures I could read?

Contemplative Cat

energy formation
They have a holy book, they believe in two Gods(light and darkness)
Their holy men are Magi, I heard that Jesus fulfilled a thousand year prophecy about the great prophet being born under the star

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
"The final savior of the world, Saoshyant, will be born to a virgin impregnated by the seed of Zoroaster while bathing in a lake. Saoshyant will raise the dead .. Saoshyant and Ahura Mazda will offer a bull as a final sacrifice for all time, and all men will become immortal."
Zoroastrianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Jesus was the promised savior of Zoroastrianism, we should all have been immortal by now and there would have been no evil in the world. Therefore, Jesus is not.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
"The final savior of the world, Saoshyant, will be born to a virgin impregnated by the seed of Zoroaster while bathing in a lake. Saoshyant will raise the dead .. Saoshyant and Ahura Mazda will offer a bull as a final sacrifice for all time, and all men will become immortal."
Zoroastrianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Jesus was the promised savior of Zoroastrianism, we should all have been immortal by now and there would have been no evil in the world. Therefore, Jesus is not.

"Her son, when born, will not know nourishment from his mother, his body will be sun-like, and the "royal glory" of Khwarenah will be with him. Then, for the next 57 years he will subsist on only vegetables (17 years), then only water (30 years) and then for the final 10 years only on "spiritual food.""

Also less likely, since Jesus ate bread and wine at the very least.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
"Her son, when born, will not know nourishment from his mother, his body will be sun-like, and the "royal glory" of Khwarenah will be with him. Then, for the next 57 years he will subsist on only vegetables (17 years), then only water (30 years) and then for the final 10 years only on "spiritual food.""
Saoshyant does not know Buddha or his middle way. He is not aware of the Sanskrit adage 'Ati Sarvatra Varjayet' (Excess anywhere is prohibited).

Jas, where do Hindus enter the picture?

Last edited:

Jaskaran Singh

Divosūnupriyaḥ
Saoshyant does not know Buddha or his middle way. He is not aware of the Sanskrit adage 'Ati Sarvatra Varjayet' (Excess anywhere is prohibited).

Jas, where do Hindus enter the picture?

It doesn't; I was trying to make fun of CC's new-age gnostic beliefs and his obsession with Jesus. Can't you tell sarcasm, sheesh... Click on the statements and read the comments by CC on the links.

Last edited: