• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

September 27th is FeathersinHair Birthday

Pah

Uber all member
Let's wish her a happy, happy day and get the party started early.

She'll be twenty-five and that's only old if you're a Car Wash whiich lasts about 2-3 years in the business.

-pah-

P.S. I know she likes the hedgehog

Hope

Princesinha
Feliz cumpleanos, Feathersinhair!! Hope your day is blessed and full of wonderful surprises.... :)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Brraaaaaaapt! Brraaaaaaapt! ("Brraaaaaaapt" = the universally recognized spelling for the sound that a party noise-maker makes) Brraaaaaapt!!!

QTpi

Mischevious One
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FeathersinHair!!! I know that your birthday is tomorrow. but anticipation is half the fun. Have a terrific birthday!

Attachments

• HappyBirthdayFlowers.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 87

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
*sniffles* Such beautiful messages (and pictures!) (and music, hehee!) from everyone!
My favorite thing about the break-dancing hedgehog (aside from the fact that it's a hedgehog) is wondering how comfortable spinning on your back would be if you had a back like that...
Thank you!
And which list is it you're referring to, Ceridwen?

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
*ahem*

Hippo birdie, two ewe
Hippo birdie, two ewe
Hippo birdie, deer ewe
Hippo birdie, two ewe!

:D Happy birthday, you party animal! :jam:

Scott1

Happy birthday my friend!!!!

24120.jpg

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
More kind words and images from the sisters and brothers of my soul!

Just wanted to add this as a warning to all those with birthday cakes... My sister works quite a bit, so she came over a day early so that we could do a family celebration. As you may have guessed from the title, I leaned in a bit too close while blowing out the candles (not very bright of me :bonk: ) , and the very edges of my hair caught fire. Thankfully, I was able to clap it out with my hands, and the whole thing left none of us any worse for wear, except for the really horrible stench of burnt hair that is now permeating the house like some sort of evil beast.

So, this birthday, I'm very thankful that I only wound up a tad charred! :D

Pah

Uber all member
FeathersinHair said:
More kind words and images from the sisters and brothers of my soul!

Just wanted to add this as a warning to all those with birthday cakes... My sister works quite a bit, so she came over a day early so that we could do a family celebration. As you may have guessed from the title, I leaned in a bit too close while blowing out the candles (not very bright of me :bonk: ) , and the very edges of my hair caught fire. Thankfully, I was able to clap it out with my hands, and the whole thing left none of us any worse for wear, except for the really horrible stench of burnt hair that is now permeating the house like some sort of evil beast.

So, this birthday, I'm very thankful that I only wound up a tad charred! :D

If the hair was singed, did the feathers burn?

(I'm NOT signing this one and I am playing the 50's game - Duck and Cover)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Ewwwwww! Nothin worse than the smell of burnt hair...glad you didn't have a fully fledged Michael Jackson incident. :eek:

....and pah, I ain't touching that line!
Forgot to point out earlier, I'm one of those ladybugs bustin a move in that pic. :jam:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
lady_lazarus said:
Happy birthday Feathers!!! I'm sending a virtual walking frame to mark your move into little old lady-hood. :D

*cheers* As long as I can still boogie! And I'm glad you're one of the ladybugs, Bastet!

And the feathers, being smarter than I am, were sitting in my medicine bag in another room. Anything anyone can think of to remove the smell of burnt hair?

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
FeathersinHair said:
*cheers* As long as I can still boogie! And I'm glad you're one of the ladybugs, Bastet!

And the feathers, being smarter than I am, were sitting in my medicine bag in another room. Anything anyone can think of to remove the smell of burnt hair?
Move house lol. I'd try burning an essential oil, if you have any and an oil burner handy. Can't think of which I'd use though, off the top of my head lol.