• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Potato chips for breakfast

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I got up before 5:00 a.m. this morning. I took an ambien to see if I could get back to sleep but it didn't work. Just as well. I like how peaceful the world is this early in the morning and I don't get to see it often.

I've got the house all to myself for a couple of days so I'm listening to the soundtrack from Game of Thrones, drinking coffee and eating potato chips.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I got up before 5:00 a.m. this morning. I took an ambien to see if I could get back to sleep but it didn't work. Just as well. I like how peaceful the world is this early in the morning and I don't get to see it often.

I've got the house all to myself for a couple of days so I'm listening to the soundtrack from Game of Thrones, drinking coffee and eating potato chips.

I'm not sure i could do crisps (potato chips) for breakfast but so long as you enjoy them, all is good.

I'm usually up by 5:30 and love going outside and leaving listening to the sounds of the forest going to wleeo or waking up.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Me, I have potato pancakes and applesauce for breakfast....and lunch... and dinner.... and a snack.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

Ugh... backwards sun time!

Dawn creeps me out on some deep level. The sun is backwards....

I could do potato chips for breakfast, but only on bread. I can only eat plain potato chips as a sandwich.
Gardetto's are a much better breakfast food than potato chips. :p
I haven't thought of Gardetto's in years.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member

I assume that this means anyone else who lives there can’t stand that soundtrack, hates coffee, and doesn’t want to see any potato chips in their presence. :p

ChristineM

Premium Member
I love typos and make a lot myself. Some typos at my age are due to my brain and fingers not being connected.

I blame dyslexia and having autocorrect turned off for mine.

Auto correct is off because i don't see what changes it makes.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I blame dyslexia and having autocorrect turned off for mine.

Auto correct is off because i don't see what changes it makes.
It's a shame you can't turn off autocorrect and keep spell check separately.

I'm constantly trying to correct the typos and such and it's completely irritating as well as infuriating.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It's a shame you can't turn off autocorrect and keep spell check separately.

I'm constantly trying to correct the typos and such and it's completely irritating as well as infuriating.

I do have spell check on, often enough i just don't see the error even when it's highlighted

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Some potato chips are really good.
Now, for your listening pleasure....

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I assume that this means anyone else who lives there can’t stand that soundtrack,

Oh, I could play whatever music I like, I just wouldn't be able to hear it. :p

hates coffee,

Coffee may be the only thing my family and I agree on.
and doesn’t want to see any potato chips in their presence. :p

Hard to say what's going to set them off. Everybody in my family has the emotional resilience of a potato chip, so they might see it as cannibalism.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I do have spell check on, often enough i just don't see the error even when it's highlighted
My desktop does not have autocorrect, It does have a spell checker. And it is probably Google's. It keeps getting better and better. My tablet's autocorrect was so bad that I called it autowrong. I turned that off. I still have a spell checker,, but it is clearly not the same one that my PC has. It will often mark a technical term wrong. It may be Bing's since that is the search engine that I am stuck with. My PC's spell checker even recognizes such scientific terms as thagomizer. Yep, no ugly red lines. Though it is a bit jealous since it still has autowrong underlined in red.