• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Polyandry

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
If they were to replace the corn with rice, I might be interested.
Rice would be nice. :D

I think I could be content if the corn that was grown here was edible.
That’s right… you like ‘em dumb. I may be too smart for you, but I am often oblivious about what’s happening and what’s around me. It’s part of being the ‘absentminded professor’ personality. Further, within a group, I am often the last to know about something. Not exactly dumb, just so absorbed in intellectual matters that I am unaware of everything else.
Well, obliviousness is kinda sexy... ;)

I relate. I often have no idea what the heck anyone is talking about because I'm much more interested in whatever I'm studying.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I think I could be content if the corn that was grown here was edible.

It’s not edible? Good Lord! All those pictures of corn fields in Iowa are actually pictures of plastic corn!

I imagine that the edible corn grows between the cracks in sidewalks there.

Well, obliviousness is kinda sexy... ;)

I hope that a woman somewhere in Asia thinks so.

I relate. I often have no idea what the heck anyone is talking about because I'm much more interested in whatever I'm studying.

That has happened to me sometimes. In the past, my father would walk into the room and announce something big or serious that he saw on the news, and I would say something like ‘Hmm.. right’ while reading a book or article.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It’s not edible? Good Lord! All those pictures of corn fields in Iowa are actually pictures of plastic corn!

I imagine that the edible corn grows between the cracks in sidewalks there.
Plastic would be an improvement...

Most of our corn goes to make ethanol, some to feed farm cattle(and that depresses me, too).

We get this stuff that looks like corn, but it isn't, and isn't edible.
I hope that a woman somewhere in Asia thinks so.
There are women with good taste on all continents, I believe.
That has happened to me sometimes. In the past, my father would walk into the room and announce something big or serious that he saw on the news, and I would say something like ‘Hmm.. right’ while reading a book or article.
I used to ask what folks were talking about, but over time I've realized its probably not worth knowing. Now I just listen.

Onasander

I've never actually ate in one, walked into one but then walked out, didn't look too good. Very Basic looking stuff.

I don't know of any vegan polyandry fast food chains, sorry. You can always peck on some ethanol corn.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know of any vegan polyandry fast food chains, sorry. You can always peck on some ethanol corn.
Not really. Its not edible.

You probably could eat it, but it wouldn't taste good, and might make you sick. Kinda like eating paper and crayons. You can... its just not a good idea.