• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Other than your religious teaching...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know that most of my cells will survive my death.
(Various non-human microbes outnumber my cells.
They too will die later, but after an orgy of reproduction
in my corpse. Disgusting, now that I think about it.)

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Why do you believe you'll survive death?
I believe that everything is energy. The matter in the universe was converted from energy in the Big Bang. E=MC2. Matter-energy conversion is a two way street. Granted, only the Big Bang and super- and hyper-novae have the energy to convert energy into matter (super- and hypernovae create elements heavier than iron).

When we "die", I believe the energy of our bodies returns to the universe. We decompose and the chemicals and molecules we are made of break apart. When we're cremated we're converted into energy a lot faster. So, while Frank Jason [Lastname - not a chance :D] as an individual or discrete entity probably won't survive or transcend death, what made him up will. His energy and/or atoms will incorporate into something or someone else. It may take millons or billions of years, or it will take a week, or nine months, because I got some of my matter from my mother's body when she carried me, but in my estimation, that's the essence of reincarnation. It probably sounds stupid the way I wrote it, but as a Hindu that's how I envision it.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

All great Religions (excuse me Atheism people deny that theirs is a religion) in their origin as also their teachings presented by their founders are truthful, right, please?
Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism Christianity, Islam in their origin, as also their founders like Zoroaster, Moses, Krishna, Jesus, Muhammad were/are truthful person, right, please?

Second Coming 1835-1908, mentions it with good reasons for the benefit of the humanity.

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

All great Religions (excuse me Atheism people deny that theirs is a religion) in their origin as also their teachings presented by their founders are truthful, right, please?
Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism Christianity, Islam in their origin, as also their founders like Zoroaster, Moses, Krishna, Jesus, Muhammad were/are truthful person, right, please?
Believing in G-d and his truthful religion is natural and a default position of the humans, please, right?
Second Coming 1835-1908, mentions these aspects with good reasons and for the benefit of the humanity.

Regards

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

Second Coming 1835-1908, mentions it with good reasons for the benefit of the humanity.

Regards

Well, I am an atheist, who believe I am relgious, but my relgion is wrong and has nothing to do with truth.
So for once learn something new.
It gets old that you don't learn.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Well, I am an atheist, who believe I am relgious, but my relgion is wrong and has nothing to do with truth.
So for once learn something new.
It gets old that you don't learn.
Was there anything truthful that I missed, I might have misunderstood, so kindly repeat it for me so that I could see if it was truthful and reasonable , please, right?

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

paarsurrey said:
Was there anything truthful that I missed, I might have misunderstood, so kindly repeat it for me so that I could see if it was truthful and reasonable , please, right?

Start here:

The problem is that you believe differently than me and as long as we do that, we won't agree.
Are the contents of one's above link authored by one (mikkel_the-dane), please, right?
If yes then one is to give one's own reason/argument, right, please?

Regards

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

paarsurrey said:

Are the contents of one's above link authored by one (mikkel_the-dane), please, right?
If yes then one is to give one's own reason/argument, right, please?

Regards

No, it is not by me.