• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leoben's Library of Writings

Since this is a "Journal" subforum I'll start a thread here archiving my writings over the internet, and linking to them here, with a short description should one be needed.

Short Stories

Poland Lives RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - Poland Lives
A short story I wrote about a month or two ago, I originally wanted to make this into a rhyming poem, but I went ahead with prose. This concerns a fictional individual, a Polish Jew, who collaborates with the German occupiers. Many of the elements of the story were real, and I did try to make it realistic from a historical viewpoint by largely using real events.

Poems

Little Sister RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - Little Sister - a poem

Fade To Black RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - Fade To Black - a poem

Triumph RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - Triumph - a poem

From The Stars We came, To The Stars We Return RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - From The Stars We Came, To The Stars We Return - a poem

Paper Mache RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - Paper Mache - a short poem

Reviews
Brave New World is not dystopian RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - Brave New World is not dystopian
A review I wrote concerning the book Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, in which a world government uses harmless drugs, mass forms of entertainment, and endless forms of happiness to keep people under control.

Nietzsche 101 RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - Nietzsche 101
An article/essay I wrote on Nietzsche quite some time ago.

Current Event Articles
Apartheid Wall RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - "Apartheid Wall"
An article I wrote concerning the Palestinian Wall. I believe the phrase "Apartheid Wall" was either coined or popularized by Jimmy Carter.

Essays

Fight The Present RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - Fight The Present - an old essay
An old essay of mine, I was perhaps a little too enthusiastic when I wrote this, but I did spend a bit of time detailing totalitarian systems, from religion to North Korea.

Civil Rights RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - Civil Rights

Murder Is Not Wrong RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - Murder Is Not Wrong - an essay
Not to be assumed I believe murder is acceptable, this essay deals with the nature of morality.

The Will To Purpose RevRight.com - Reactionary Revolution! • View topic - The Will To Purpose
An essay on various topics in the style of Nietzschean nihilism.

Utopia Demsoc Forums :: View topic - Utopia

Sparta Demsoc Forums :: View topic - Sparta
An old essay I wrote about my knowledge of the military state of Sparta.

Athens Demsoc Forums :: View topic - Athens
Another old essay, this time concerning Athens and its relation to my theory on what drives democracies towards imperialism.

Somalia Demsoc Forums :: View topic - Somalia: From Empire to Anarchy
A boring essay on the history of Somalia. It certainly will inform you about Somalia, but I could've done a whole lot better, I think.

Mormoni$m Demsoc Forums :: View topic - Mormoni$m
I was raised Mormon for over a decade, so I used my knowledge on the subject to write a quasi-essay/article on Mormonism.

Detente Demsoc Forums :: View topic - Detente
An essay I wrote concerning nuclear detente.

Constructive Conflict Demsoc Forums :: View topic - Constructive Conflict
An old essay I wrote, one which I don't entirely agree with anymore, but still had its own reasoning for the points I once made in it.

Euthanasia Demsoc Forums :: View topic - Euthanasia

Creative Writing

Imperium Demsoc Forums :: View topic - Imperium
A novel I am working on in my spare time.

The Theory and Practice of Neo-Bolshevism Demsoc Forums :: View topic - The Theory and Practice of Neo-Bolshevism
If you are not familiar, in a large way, with the book Nineteen Eighty-Four (1984) by George Orwell, you won't get this. Please see the following link for clarification: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldstein's_book

Titan forums.newspeakdictionary.com :: Log in
A book I began writing in 2004.

I may update this from time to time, only linking to writings I have made that are on other websites.