• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I found a sort of god that I predict can't be "disproven" by atheist but it's not Jesus or Buddha etc

Banach-Tarski Paradox

The proofs of math are to develop the practical tools of math in science and everyday life. Math has no interest in non-existent "things"

"Mathematicians can do what they want to do, one should not criticize them because they are not slaves to physics. It is not necessary that just because this would be useful to you, they have to do it that way." - Richard P. Feynman

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
"Mathematicians can do what they want to do, one should not criticize them because they are not slaves to physics. It is not necessary that just because this would be useful to you, they have to do it that way." - Richard P. Feynman
The above does not remotely reflect what I posted concerning math. I do not criticize math nor do I consider math a slave of physics.. I simply defined math as math.

I consider your citation kind of bizarre in response to my post. Please, reread my post and respond to what I said,

ChieftheCef

Well, since you ask. I was actually addressing my answers to myself, but ...

What is all encompasing, infinite and eternal?
The universe is all-encompassing.

No it isn't. There are alternate universes and they are all surrounded and composed by nothing.

The qualities of being infinite and eternal are imaginary.
No. Nothing is infinite, it is the only infinite phenomena. It is not imaginary, it created us.
Comes before anything and is after if tomorrow comes?
The Big Bang, I guess.
Wrong again, no thing, absence is before and after. Nothing!
That which is within and without?
Energy.
Yes but wrong again. The Presence of Absence is within and without. Take atoms, molecules, planets. Mostly consists of spaciousness, nothing! Kinda like it is not in the cup's material alone that it exists, but also it's space.

Which composes all things?
Energy
Nothing, taken from just above
Who seems empty but is never exhausted?
Deep space
Nothing. Nothing is absence, emptiness. But the fruits of it's labor always are

Who is colourless, who has no form and looks like no creature?
Energy
Nothing, absence!

Who permeates existence both as themselves and as the spark within you
Energy
Nothing, as shown above.
Present in every space and outside it?
Energy
Nothing, absence.
Inable to be comprehended by any man?
How could we tell?
The Void is the nebulous evolution of nothingness to somethingness and everywhere in between. THat means what you type with is the Void. It's just an emmenation of it.
That which all religions are aiming at but missing?
How could we tell?'
See these are all traits and what is said about god or more accurately The Monad.
Who are limited to and in and of themselves
Energy
Nothing has logical limits, the sheer schematics and play of the reality. They are unlimited by the fact that they stretch beyond the universes to other universe, and throughout them (throughout them is a prediction)
That which is one thing, greatest of benefit?
Energy
No the nothing-everything spectrum
That all things are and were made by?
Energy
No, nothing
To which we return to once dead?
Biochemistry to chemistry – forms of energy.
No, Nature, the nothing-everything spectrum minus nothing, and Nothing. Our body recycles into Nature and our illusory mind becomes absence.
That which guides all the badness into less distribution, dulls itself gradually, yet still fertilizes goodness?
Human wits.
No, the nothing-everything spectrum, Nature.
That which is so unlimited it has all capabilities and stretches throughout and past every universe?
Energy
Nope, nothing. It is the Ocena doing the Wave, not the Wave doing the Wave.
They the unique and indivisible?
The universe considered as a single thing.
Yes, nothing!
That which excels in speed because of their girth?
Certainly not me.
Nothing, the all encompassing. It is so big it crosses the finish line before it moves
They who exist independent of anything, who created all things?
Energy.
Energy created all things?
Who does not even exist.
God
True but look deeper. I encourage you look at the attributes of God, and other similar things like The Monad, the All, Brahman, The Dao, Teotl (pronounce Tay-oat) and other similar things. Nothing is what is behind it all, the planets, the trees. Those are just names, and some of what each respective religion says is right and some of it wrong, as to be expected with things so big

Who composes consciousness and existence
Energy
No, nothing. We've talked about how nothing composes the universe, that matter and stuff in general is just contorted void. See stuff came about because of fluctuations of the The Void (I predict, and it is a strong predict, but what else would have happened?)
They who are the final standard of what is right, making the most of itself, efficiency, practicality?
Human wit.
It is universally even to animals that badness ios bad and goodness is good. To get to the science of it universal badness (the kind found cross cultures) causes all kinds of badnesses regardless of what animal you are. FInding food is necessary, so much that it doesn't matter, and it doesn't happen often
The Void from which we all emanate that unites us all’
Energy
No, that's the answer to all the questions

ChieftheCef

The above does not remotely reflect what I posted concerning math. I do not criticize math nor do I consider math a slave of physics.. I simply defined math as math.

I consider your citation kind of bizarre in response to my post. Please, reread my post and respond to what I said,
No it's not.

You said math has no interest in non existent things slyly to avoid doing that nebulously.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No it isn't. There are alternate universes and they are all surrounded and composed by nothing.

No. Nothing is infinite, it is the only infinite phenomena. It is not imaginary, it created us.

Wrong again, no thing, absence is before and after. Nothing!

Yes but wrong again. The Presence of Absence is within and without. Take atoms, molecules, planets. Mostly consists of spaciousness, nothing! Kinda like it is not in the cup's material alone that it exists, but also it's space.

Nothing, taken from just above

Nothing. Nothing is absence, emptiness. But the fruits of it's labor always are

Nothing, absence!

Nothing, as shown above.

Nothing, absence.

The Void is the nebulous evolution of nothingness to somethingness and everywhere in between. THat means what you type with is the Void. It's just an emmenation of it.

See these are all traits and what is said about god or more accurately The Monad.

Nothing has logical limits, the sheer schematics and play of the reality. They are unlimited by the fact that they stretch beyond the universes to other universe, and throughout them (throughout them is a prediction)

No the nothing-everything spectrum

No, nothing

No, Nature, the nothing-everything spectrum minus nothing, and Nothing. Our body recycles into Nature and our illusory mind becomes absence.

No, the nothing-everything spectrum, Nature.

Nope, nothing. It is the Ocena doing the Wave, not the Wave doing the Wave.

Yes, nothing!

Nothing, the all encompassing. It is so big it crosses the finish line before it moves

Energy created all things?

True but look deeper. I encourage you look at the attributes of God, and other similar things like The Monad, the All, Brahman, The Dao, Teotl (pronounce Tay-oat) and other similar things. Nothing is what is behind it all, the planets, the trees. Those are just names, and some of what each respective religion says is right and some of it wrong, as to be expected with things so big

No, nothing. We've talked about how nothing composes the universe, that matter and stuff in general is just contorted void. See stuff came about because of fluctuations of the The Void (I predict, and it is a strong predict, but what else would have happened?)

It is universally even to animals that badness ios bad and goodness is good. To get to the science of it universal badness (the kind found cross cultures) causes all kinds of badnesses regardless of what animal you are. FInding food is necessary, so much that it doesn't matter, and it doesn't happen often

No, that's the answer to all the questions
I dare say my answers don't surprise you and yours don't surprise me.

Go well.

Banach-Tarski Paradox

Math Logic is the philosophy of number theory not proof of non-existent things. You seem to fail to understand the purpose of math.

The proofs of math are to develop the practical tools of math in science and everyday life. Math has no interest in non-existent "things"

As a mathematical logician by profession, I’m having difficulty understanding why you don’t find Richard Feynman’s remarks on the relationship between mathematics insightful and relevant to the topic of the (alleged) purpose of mathematics.

Richard P. Feynman: The Relation of Mathematics to Physics​

Pogo

As a mathematical logician by profession, I’m having difficulty understanding why you don’t find Richard Feynman’s remarks on the relationship between mathematics insightful and relevant to the topic of the (alleged) purpose of mathematics.

Richard P. Feynman: The Relation of Mathematics to Physics​

I'm with you on this one I think, math is a game of sorts, take a set of rules (axioms) and play with them to see what you come up with. Then the physicist comes along with some observations and says got any equations that fit this? If so great and maybe it gives an idea of what happens beyond the immediate observation. That said, there are a lot of physicists that happen to be creative mathematicians as well.

Far above Cayuga's waters, there's a terrible smell. I remember those bells.

ChieftheCef

I don't know about us all, but you poem tries.
Can I level with you? The idea that even badness is goodness in the right amounts is a hard idea to fathom. But it is true. Everything needs everything else. Nothing is real and it is what the Greeks called the Monad (that's the infinite being behind everything that everything is one, too degrees, with. Learn about learn about other versions of the true, version as they are also faulty, as well as right. Jesus would let you do that. So would Buddha.

Banach-Tarski Paradox

Can I level with you? The idea that even badness is goodness in the right amounts is a hard idea to fathom. But it is true. Everything needs everything else. Nothing is real and it is what the Greeks called the Monad (that's the infinite being behind everything that everything is one, too degrees, with. Learn about learn about other versions of the true, version as they are also faulty, as well as right. Jesus would let you do that. So would Buddha.

It was one of Las Cantaoras del Patia who is quoted as having said, “The good can be bad, and the bad can be good”.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I wrote them into a sort of poem

What is all encompasing, infinite and eternal?

Comes before anything and is after if tomorrow comes?

That which is within and without?

Which composes all things?

Who seems empty but is never exhausted?

Who is colourless, who has no form and looks like no creature?

Who permeates existence both as themselves and as the spark within you

Present in every space and outside it?

Inable to be comprehended by any man?

That which all religions are aiming at but missing?

Who are limited to and in and of themselves

That which is one thing, greatest of benefit?

That all things are and were made by?

To which we return to once dead?

That which guides all the badness into less distribution, dulls itself gradually, yet still fertilizes goodness?

That which is so unlimited it has all capabilities and stretches throughout and past every universe?

They the unique and indivisible?

That which excels in speed because of their girth?

They who exist independent of anything, who created all things?

Who does not even exist

Who composes consciousness and existence

They who are the final standard of what is right, making the most of itself, efficiency, practicality?

It is not that things are hard to distinguish without soliditiy

It is not because we want to be cool that we do not like labels

It is because the Ocean doing the wave, the reality doing the human

The Void from which we all emanate that unites us all

And it is limited not only to the self once, but to themselves again as the final standard

And together we stand by their universal decree

Their final standard

For when one hurts another, they feel the pain immediately,

As health, mental health, and reaction including happiness, and impact on the world

Which comes back to you

And throughout their life,

As impact on the world, including the self and everything else,

As impact on other people, further compounding impacts on the world which leads to the self

Regardless of who realizes it

Make the most of Nothing, be efficient, like we all do
I think that Deism includes most of those characteristics.
We are part of the whole of every thing, every force and any thing outside of those.

But in the same way as you being totally unaware of a cell that is in your (say) adrenal gland, or right kidney, so the Deity is quite unaware of you. Far too vast to know you or me!